Established in 1967, Jodale Perry Corporation is a leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of ROPS and related products. We provide some of the most striking designs and innovative engineering solutions available in today’s global market for tractors, utility vehicles, golf course equipment and commercial applications. As part of our continuing growth, we are expanding our engineering team. Applications from energetic and qualified individuals are currently being accepted for the full time position of Senior Mechanical Engineer.
The Senior Mechanical Engineer is responsible for design and development and maintenance of new and existing products at Jodale Perry. This position reports to the Engineering Manager.
Duties & Necessary Skills include:
- Management of Design/Development projects including developing project schedules in conjunction with management, setting appropriate priorities and managing time effectively.
- Identify engineering issues & interact with vendors, customers, peers and management as necessary to bring issues to resolution.
- Analyze requirements, perform calculations as required to select and/or size components.
- Perform FEA &/or interpret FEA results.
- Develop and maintain accurate of Bills of Materials, drawings, CAD models.
- Generate 3D models and 2D drawings.
- Oversee the manufacturing and assembly of prototypes.
- Identify relevant standards and ensure compliance.
- Implement design changes according to standard Engineering Change Order procedures.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- 7 to 15 years experience in a Mechanical Engineering (or related) role.
- 2 – 5 years experience in design/development project management.
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English language.
- Experience with Creo (formerly Pro-E) or equivalent software.
- Ability to travel within Canada and the United States and hold valid drivers license.
- Experience in design of rolled tubing, sheet metal, weldments, glass and thermoformed parts.
- Working knowledge of low voltage (12VDC) electrical and HVAC systems.
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Salary will be negotiated based on experience and will be reviewed during the interview process. Please note that this position is located in Winnipeg, MB.
We appreciate all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted