Jodale Perry Corporation is currently seeking applications from energetic and qualified individuals to join our Morden team in one of two full time positions as a
Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
The Intermediate Mechanical Engineer is responsible for contributing to the design and development of new products at Jodale Perry. The Intermediate Mechanical Engineer reports to the Engineering Manager. The ideal candidate will have 5 to 10 years experience in engineering and product design and will be a member of the JDP Engineering Team
Duties & Skill set includes:
- Problem-solve and bring issues to resolution
- Excellent communication skills
- Interaction with Vendors and OEM customers to resolve engineering issues.
- Ability to travel within Canada and the United States on occasion.
- Analyze requirements, research, select and test components and/or subcomponents.
- Implement design changes according to standard Engineering Change Order procedures.
- Participate in the management of Design/Development projects.
- Knowledge and experience with engineering tools such as Creo (formerly Pro-E) or equivalent software.
- Generate 3D models and 2D drawings
- Develop and maintain accurate of Bills of Materials, drawings, CAD models.
- Perform FEA and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Testing and reporting regarding ROPS certification.
- Oversee the manufacturing and assembly of prototype parts & tools for thermoformed parts.
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Salary will be negotiated based on experience and will be reviewed during the interview process.
We appreciate all applicants for their interest however only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Posting date is October 8, 2013
Closing date is October 25, 2013 at 5:00pm