Parts & Service Coordinator
Do you have a passion for customer service? Do you like organizing and planning? Are you computer literate and mechanically inclined? If so, you could be our next parts & service coordinator. In this role you will be the gate keeper between our sales department and shop as well as the organizer and coordinator of parts inventory. This is a role which requires customer service skill, as well as a keen eye for organization and process. If you enjoy the fast pace of a dealership setting, and are looking for an opportunity to utilize your mechanical/parts knowledge in a white collar position, then please read on.
Your duties would include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of our parts inventory which will include an annual count
- Direct customer service involving sales of parts, answering parts & service related questions, and assisting in warranty claims going through the shop
- Scheduling of jobs going in and out of the shop
- Taking payment from customers for service, and or parts and doing the necessary follow up paper work
- Entering/ Deleting and general maintenance of inventory in our computer system
- Cutting work orders for the shop and managing the customer file from the time they leave their unit, to the time they pick it up.
We’d like to see 1-3 years parts & service experience in a dealership setting as well as a willingness to learn. A customer service focused attitude is essential in this position as you will be dealing with the general public on a daily basis. You can expect higher than average industry wages, paid vacation time, benefits, and a casual, fun work environment where the owners are actively involved in day to day operations.
If that sounds like a good opportunity for you forward us your resume and cover letter. We’re looking to hire right away, so don’t hesitate to contact us today!