Jobber is a fast growing funded software startup with a great product, a passionate team, and a fun work environment. Learn more about us at www.getjobber.com We've doubled our headcount over the past 6 months, and trippled it in the last year. There's much more of that to come, and it means an increasing burden of administrative and organizational work. We need help with that.
This is an important role for us, with a lot of responsibilities and expectations. You will work closely with the founders to help us keep building an awesome company for our customers and our team. You'll play a key role in helping to make sure our team can focus as we grow.
This is the Job
- Help the founders organize and manage scheduling.
- Help the founders prioritize tasks and keep track of deadlines and commitments.
- Help the founders with high level research and information gathering.
- Provide a strong link between the founder team and external parties as a trusted representative.
- Plan and organize travel arrangements, company events, and assist with trade show and conference preparation.
- Take care of our home. Talk to the landlord if stuff needs to be fixed, call the plumber, water the plants, coordinate with the cleaners, coffee and water suppliers, and anyone else we deal with to keep the office humming.
- Assist with team administration, from the HR involved in onboarding new employees, managing our benefits programs, and keeping internal team information up to date.
- Assist in managing and organizing expenses and coordinating with our bookkeeper.
- Run office related errands, pick up supplies, etc.
- Probably a lot of other stuff too. All the things it takes to make sure the Jobber office is healthy and happy.
These are the Requirements
- You must have some experience in an administrative and/or organizational role similar to this. It doesn't need to be exactly the same, but a proven track record in this kind of role is required.
- Ability to deal responsibly with access to confidential and sensitive information. You must be trustworthy.
- Ability to juggle a huge number of tasks at once without dropping any of them.
- Computers should be second nature. You should have a favorite web browser (if it's IE then don't apply). You should be able to make your way around a spreadsheet, be comfortable with web based software, and be able to learn new applications and workflows quickly. You shouldn't need to look at the keyboard when you type.
- Very strong organizational skills. You need to be super organized, responsible and disciplined. Not only will you need to be effective at closely managing your own time, you will be trusted with managing time on behalf of the founders.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Flawless communication skills. You will spend time communicating with important external parties on behalf of the founders, and must do so clearly, concisely and professionally. Great verbal and interpersonal skills and strong writing are a must. Spelling and grammar shouldn't even need to be mentioned here.
- Must have a reliable car and be able to drive occasionally for work related tasks.
If you're even just a little bit lazy, please do not apply. We're a startup company and will accommodate only the most highly motivated and hard working team members. Anything short of that is a disservice to our customers, our team, and to our future as a company.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits Plan
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- A brand new Mac computer
- Lunch@Jobber - Free food at the office!
- Most importantly, Jobber is awesome. We have an amazing team of people, our customers love us, and we stand poised to be the leaders at what we do. It's an exciting opportunity to be part of a young, fast moving company with extraordinary potential.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Jobber is a fast-moving, funded, B2B SaaS startup with a lot of potential for employee growth, and we take care of our most valuable asset...