JLL Employee Reviews

High pressured enviromente
Fleet Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 July 2017
is stressful. not much more can be said. To top heavy. Life and balance is good. Increases are not good at all. Some departments are not on the employees side.
i'ts ok
Queue Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON5 July 2017
The job is great, underpaid for the amount of work that is asked of us. The management is awesome and the benefits are great. Good shift flexibility, only issue is the pay.
Great learning experience
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 June 2017
This was a new field for me and it was a great learning environment. It was a smaller office which was nice because I was able to have more of a one on one relationship with my co-workers. I was in school at the time and they were very flexible with my school schedule.
Assistant Property Office (Current Employee) –  Wing On Plaza10 February 2017
Prepare meeting & coordination with Landlords’ and Owners’ Incorporation
Prepare tendering works and tender interview
Conduct marketing research & analysis for Hong Kong Property Market
Formulate repair & maintenance plan for campsites and centers
Manage staff and ensure sufficient manpower to maintain smooth operations
Variety of skills
Mobile Engineering Tech (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 January 2017
You use all your tools for this position including Plumbing, Gas, Carpentry, Electrical, Painting, Wall Repair, Carpets, Doors, plus lots of driving and working at heights.
Your direct manager has know clue and tries to guide your day and just blindlessly gets in the way
Cons
Poor management
Fast paced, new client
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Client site18 December 2016
Poor leadership, no system reporting everything done manual. Poor work life balance, many late nights. No training and direction. Stop the bleed system after work is complete.
Pros
n/a
Cons
long hours and poor workplace
Terrible Management
FM (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 October 2016
JLL has a great staff, but the management is third-rate. It's not unknown for them to be dishonest with employees, promising one thing and delivering another. Management is very disorganized and wants to pinch every penny to the detriment of staff.

Work loads are huge and there is no help on that front. I found out that my role had been covered by 2 people previously and you are expected to work as many hours as you need to in accomplishing senior management goals. The timeline for deliverables is too short, resulting in stressful deadlines and staff stretched to the limit. There is no work-life balance.

The colleagues at my level were a great group, but I suspect that many are there having nowhere else to go until the economy strengthens, at which time they'll leave the ship.

Tools to help accomplish the tasks are inadequate. Computers are 5 years old and software programs are numerous. There's no intention of developing a comprehensive software suite.
Pros
Colleagues at the FM level and below
Cons
Ineffectual senior management, poor remuneration
Great place to work..very good management staff
Business Maintenance Planner (Former Employee) –  LaSalle, ON17 August 2016
Enjoyed working at JLL, very busy, no two days were alike, great place to learn new skills and hands on experience.Staff were very friendly and cooperative.
enjoyable as it was a continueation of the TD job I held.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 May 2016
Long hours and hard work but as it was a continuation of the job I had at TD was not over whelming. Had day to day interaction of long time associates as well.
Bonne compagnie avec bons avantages sociaux.
Coordonnatrice - Gestion des installations (Current Employee) –  Centre-ville de Montréal, QC14 April 2016
Journée très occupée. Travail varié. Service à la clientèle exigeant. Apprentissage d'un système de cartes d'accès. Utilisation de plusieurs logiciels. Formation régulière par ordinateur.
Bonne collaboration avec mes collègues de travail.
Aspect difficile: Plus de 40 heures par semaine. Etre disponible certain soir et fin de semaine
Aspect agréable: Travail varié, autonomie et bonne rémunération.
Pros
Bonne rémunération et bons avantages sociaux
Cons
Centre-ville - Transport d'environ 1h30 le matin et le soir.
Friendly workplace
Energy Engineer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 April 2016
Work can't be funnier and lovely than anywhere else at JLL.
Friendly culture mixed with top professional people in the field of energy and sustainability.
Don't trust them - move on ASAP
REAL ESTATE ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 January 2016
Despite this company trumpeting their HR policies, in the end they are only in it for the money.

Some great people to work with but the management in Canada is terrible.
A day at workplace
Accounts Payable Intern (Full-time/ Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 December 2015
Exciting place to work , Team members and colleagues very co-operative , fun loving environment, lunch hours fixed , can relax listen to music and work .
Pros
Free lumches, Gym in the basement
Cons
At times work is tedious
Very Tight Management Style
Facilities Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 November 2015
Working for JLL has been a great learning experience and I will remember working with them for a very long time. JLL is very organized and well managed.
Good Work Place with Exposure to Multiple Client Locations
Manager Facilities (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, AP17 September 2015
Have had exposure to multiple client locations offices which helps to work with different people and organisations/customers
Great employees, poor management
Building Operator/ Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Lasalle, ON18 January 2015
Poor management, sub-contractors/ vendors weren't getting paid.
Pros
salary
Cons
management
Bilingual Facility Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 January 2015
I enjoy working for Jones Lang LaSalle. On a typical day I am answering phone calls and attending to visitor's at the same time. The hardest part of my job is to come in for just a half day (4.5). The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing I make my client happy by giving exceptional sevice.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
More hours
Productive and fun
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, On15 August 2014
JLL allows us to work from home most of the time and also lets us manage our own time. We also have pingpong table that is avaialble anytime.
Pros
Flexible times
Cons
low salary
Internship
Research Analyst - Intern (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 March 2013
The research analyst position was an internship I have completed throughout my education. My objective was to complete a Land-use map of the city of Toronto to help real estate agents locate where to invest. Meetings with the supervisor were held weekly at the office for updates. I have learnt many personal, and technical skills including punctuality, meeting deadlines, and patience. In addition, Adobe Illustrator, GIS were in extensive use in order to get the job done. I worked along a colleague where we divided tasks equally. The hardest part of the job was to work with heavy CAD files which slowed down the computer and made a simple task turn into a strenuous task. However, I enjoyed the learning process which consisted of learning new softwares, and the relation between Urban planning and real estate.
Pros
flexible
Cons
repetitive
Great workers terrible management
mechanical maintenance (Current Employee) –  oshawa ontario19 February 2013
The managment promises the world and delivers nothing, treat employees like garbage. By far the worst place I have ever worked.
Pros
it is ok until you find something else its a paycheck
Cons
management managment managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval