JLL

• Salary/Benefits
Retail Broker (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 27, 2015
Great employee benefits
Great corporate structure
Company encourages and provides resources to further education in your current job field
Great recognizable reputation
Employment process was quick, smooth and easy
HR Benefit portal is easy to access
Good place to work with many opportunities for advancement
Senior Brokerage Assistant (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 3, 2015
Good place to work. There is a lot of room for advancement, especially in the Pittsburgh office which is growing very quickly.
It is a global company and job security is not an issue.
Operating Engineer (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 28, 2015
I love working at JLL. They are a great company to work for and management is amazing. Typical day at work is checking all equipment and systems in class A office buildings. Catering to tenant needs and buildings needs. Maintain operations of building as well as cosmetics.
Relaxed, but professional atmosphere
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Office parties, great co-workers
Fun, relaxed, professional atmosphere. You get to meet and interact with many different people. Meeting deadlines is important. There is diversity within the Company, which is always a good thing. It is a large company, so there is a good amount of red tape, etc., but nothing out of the ordinary.
Fun workplace
Team Secretary (Current Employee), London, ENGJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Great culture, fun
Cons: High-pressure, demanding environment- can be long hours
Great company and workplace- good work/life balance although sometimes very high pressure, not enough support and can be stressful.
Great Company with Empowering Culture
Strategic Sourcing Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Culture, Work/life balance, healthcare
Cons: Compensation
JLL has a dynamic workplace environment with opportunities across multiple business lines and accounts. My Strategic Sourcing Manager role is challenging, but fun because the culture dictates an emphasis on work/life balance and creating a desirable workplace. My co-workers are all great and I continue to learn the real estate business every day. As a whole, JLL is growing rapidly and is becoming a Worldwide Leader in Real Estate services.
• Taking care of complete Soft Services activities for an area of 1.5 lakh sq. ft with 80 housekeeping staff.
Admin Executive (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRJuly 7, 2015
Pros: lunch
Cons: Cab
• Ensuring all the Checklists are maintained and being followed.
• Coordinating with FM for compliance of various reports.
• Ensure that the response time is maintained for all requests/complaints with in SLA.
• Monitoring Helpdesk Activities.
• Monitoring Mail room activities.
• Monitoring and coordinating with the service providers.
• Reporting to facility Manager/HCL Admin Head.
• Week end schedule & duty roster.
• Involved in Internal/External audits for the clients.
• Liaised with respective vendors for the various activities required at site.
JLL is one of the best companies I had work.
Operations Project Manager (Former Employee), Fairfax VAJune 30, 2015
Pros: Metoring is great
Cons: NA
My job is coming to an end soon, and my manager is doing his best to support me, and landing a good job, with Jones Lang LaSalle.
He is fun to work for! Very demanding but he is not only about the numbers. He is a very family oriented also take time to know his employees and manger and has an open door policy. He is a great mentor in my life!

Thank you JLL for hiring manager like my boss.....!!!!!
Positive Work Environment
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 13, 2015
I have been fortunate to work at JLL for over seven years. There are many positive aspects of the company. We have a wonderful CEO. The Boston office is young and full of life due to the fact that it is a sales environment on the whole.
My job is very varied. It's a combination of administrative and receptionist responsibilities. That's what keeps it interesting. My typical day might consist of meeting planning, processing invoices,
assisting with catering, answering incoming calls as well as answering many questions from my co-workers. Greeting incoming clients and making them comfortable is a pleasant part of my day.
Great working environment
Lease Administration (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMay 30, 2015
Pros: Work environment, compensation, schedule, benefits
Cons: Lack of community involvement
I've worked for this company for a year and I've never thought about quitting (that's actually a really big compliment). Time and the weeks fly by. I am very busy but challenged and rewarded. It's a great culture and I really plan on staying here a very long time.
Wonderful experience
Work placement Property Management assistant (Former Employee), BlackheathMay 27, 2015
I have learnt lots of things and knowledge from this work opportunity, especially received a brief understanding of the property management, this job has also cultivated me to be able to implement my work effectively every day. Overall the environment is fabulous and relaxed, colleagues who worked with me that time were all friendly and patientlly to help me and answer my questions. Now the work placement with JLL makes me more interested in working in Real Estate and relevant jobs.
JLL mgmt
Manager (Former Employee), Minnetonka, MNMay 24, 2015
Pros: strong proprietary software
Cons: Management and teams are not a positive culture
The JLL culture is a bit toxic. Its more about stepping on others rather than promoting peers.

You will learn some positive things like a strong proprietary software system. Most of the people are smart and knowledgeable.

The culture of course is challenging and demanding - which I thrive in. The hr system is a bit flawed as both of our manager were never on site - out of the Chicago office, and both were moved or terminated after 6 months.

Culturally it is pretty toxic. my performance scores were excellent but decided to move on. For those of us that don't participate in gossip and backstabbing it is a struggle to keep you sanity. My career was going in the right direction at JLL but I decided to move to a more positive culture. Life is too short.
Intern in Project Development and Services
Intern (Former Employee), Boston, MAMay 1, 2015
Duties:
• Assisted with a range of activities, including renovation projects and new business opportunities
• Performed zoning analysis in urban areas and small towns for potential sites
• Analyzed cost and bid leveling for various projects
• Organized research materials for current and potential projects
• Event planning assistance
platform for innovatives ideas
Technical Executive (Current Employee), Pune, MHApril 12, 2015
Our Co-workers are skilled one so they are helpful.

Management team is supportive.

Learned management skills how to handle client & vendors.

provided guidance to security, Housekeeping & technical staff for smooth operations
overall ok workplace
jr. fire officer (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRMarch 31, 2015
Pros: mobile allowance
it is a good company, the working condition is also good. the company management is also good. co workers is in friendly nature
Review of JLL
Product Specialist, Implementation Team (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 11, 2015
Pros: working from home
Cons: sub-par managers
I was with JLL for almost 10 years and the company was good with life/work balance for the most part. However, my departure from my current position was far less than acceptable. I was a veteran employee and I was treated more like an outsider upon termination. For one of the "best places to work for", it was a real disappointment.
good company but poor management
Performance Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 5, 2015
good company, work life balance is a priority for them. But they are not leading edge technology and they lack effective managers.
Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 5, 2015
Lots of coaching and mentoring available internally. many employee resource groups to guide you. Ability to move from one position to another.
Standard corporate office culture.
Lease Analyst (Current Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: growing company, lots of potential in brokerage.
Cons: healthcare is very expensive based on what you receive in return, position can be very repetitive and not very rewarding on a consistent basis.
JLL is not a bad place if you're looking to get in the CREIB industry. As a lease analyst, there is a lot of paperwork involved and can be repetitive, but is a good jumping off point. Recommended that you attempt getting in to brokerage, as that's where the highest level of satisfaction seems to come from.
Constantly changing and never a dull moment
Asst. Property Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 16, 2015
As the building manager for 260K sq feet of Class A office space in downtown Boston, I have learned that Property Management requires an understanding in many different areas from building operations to financial budgeting/ accounting skills to lease/contract negotiation. There is never a dull moment as each day can bring new challenges and I feel that I am always learning something new. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and sound decision making are essential to success in this industry. I work with an amazing building team who are supportive to each other and work well together to achieve common objectives.

1 2 3