Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville

Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to work!
Server Assistant (Former Employee), Panama City, FLJune 14, 2014
You make great tips plus it is a very relaxed atmosphere. Definitely a great job.
Productive, efficient work place with friendly work enviroment
Dishwasher/Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLApril 8, 2014
Pros: discounts at margaritaville restaurant and shop, flexible scheduling, one free meal while on break
Cons: short breaks, varying hours (depending on the amount of business per night)
My typical work day consisted of clocking in at 5:00 p.m, doing and inventory of my food station and stocking the food station along with my dishwashing station. As ticket counts increased I would work the food station and dish station alternately.

I learned how to take and keep inventory of my station, teamwork communication skills, and fast, efficient – more... work pace.

Management and co-workers were all excellent and relate-able, but also efficient and productive.

The hardest part of the job was dish cleaning prior to the dinner rush (between 5;00 and 8:00) as well as wedding ceremony prep and cleaning.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working the rushes and serving appetizing and visually appealing food to customers. – less
Margaritaville
Bar Manager, Retail Merchandise Supervisor (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 9, 2013
This is an excellent company to work for! If I didnt have to leave to take care of family I would of definitely stayed!!
Good place if you just want a paycheck nothing more
Employee (Former Employee), A few different VenuesJuly 9, 2013
Just an okay place to work, express family atmosphere but never have your back
so-so
Culinary Supervisor (Former Employee), Nashville, TNApril 17, 2013
nothing that stands out....mgmt. has changed since my experience
Fun, flexible, profitable job
Banquet & Catering Lead and Server (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 30, 2012
Not sure you will come across an easier and more fun venue to work in Orlando. If you're working with the right crew, shifts fly by and the money is great.
Overall it's a Exciting place to work and learn.
EXECUTIVE CHEF (Current Employee), Glendale , ArizonaDecember 12, 2012
Pros: schedule flexability
Cons: benefits' and bonus structure
This a great place but it being a small company that grew large very quickly it has lots of opportunity's with centralizing recipe's and spec's .
I over see all ordering and inventory control's food and labor cost .
Daily walk through and HACCP control overseeing a staff of 30+ with lot's of event traffic it easily goes from zero to sixty in a short – more... period of time . – less
Wasting your life away at margaritaville
Accounts/ Cashier (Former Employee), Uncasville, CTAugust 5, 2012
the management was very unprofessional in the worst way. the customers were the worst too. I liked the free meals and talking to other employees.

Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Photos