JIG Technologies is a dynamic and growth oriented, GTA based, IT Software Development Company that supports both mid and large sized businesses. We provide a fun and dynamic environment where we are committed to doing what’s right and have a passion for innovative success. If you love working in a team and providing the WOW factor to clients, this place is for you. We promote all staff to grow and learn through great learning programs, as well as foster open and honest communication within the company in order to develop great relationships with your peers and clients.
We are currently looking to add another Software Development Project Lead to our current talent base, who is a proven Solutions Finder with experience in .NET and PHP, and who is also skilled in managing projects to keep them on time and on budget.
The ideal candidate has a keen desire to learn and master many different technologies with the ability to create software specifications from business requirements while also managing the project and a team of people. This full time position, starting early September, and will be based out of our main office in the desirable and easily accessible Yonge and Davisville area.
- Assist in the continued development of a reusable framework that can be used on many projects
- Architect solutions for new projects as well as be part of the development team
- Manage requirements and project delivery to keep them on time and on budget
- Coach and guide junior to intermediate developers in an effort to grow the team
Mandatory General Skills
- 5+ years experience gathering requirements and developing software
- Proactive and thorough Problem Solver (ability to provide solution options before presenting the problem)
- In Depth knowledge of .NET Programming, MSSQL.
- Razor, MVC, LINQ, Entity Framework
- Understanding of PHP (Object Oriented), MySQL
- Minimum of Visual Studio 2012 and Source Control
- Ability to solve technical problems quickly and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to manage a project on time and one budget
- Desire to work in both new leading edge frameworks as well as legacy systems across various fields of business
- Desire to work through project lifecycles
- Work well within a team as well as independently
- Open and strong written and oral communication skills, to help develop/maintain
client and team relationships
- University Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Enjoy serving clients that may lack technical expertise
- Utilizes a practical, task-focused, demanding approach to leadership
- Willingness to take the initiative to get tasks completed
- Has a sense of urgency to move things along quickly but easily adapts to longer-term projects as required
- Detail oriented and thorough, taking an orderly, well organized approach to getting things done
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- Java Expertise an asset
- Ability to do front end HTML5 and HTML development
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
Simplifying Technology for Business