Title: HR Administrator
Reports to: CFO, CEO
We are an international company based in downtown Vancouver. We currently employ over 450 staff and now require a Human Resources Administrator to compliment our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for recruitment processes, administrative support, and all other things HR related. Your expertise will help us create a corporate setting that values a respectful work environment and flows smoothly. Our head office is located in
We are a hard-working office that enjoys working as much as we love playing. We’re a bunch of young-thinkers who are passionate about what we do. Our company is in the process of growing exponentially, so you’ll be working in a very busy, fast-paced environment where you can thrive with the rest of us. We are an international company that has multiple successful branches under our name.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
- Assist with the recruitment process
- Set up interviews and issue-relevant correspondence
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
- Provide insightful data, develop and deliver documentation related to local employee relations, collect, maintain, analyze, and track information.
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up-to-date, accurate, and complies with legislation
- Ensure training (on boarding) is delivered/well-kept
- Create and develop HR policies
- Maintain employee files
- Liaise with recruitment agencies, if applicable
- Coordinate and assist with the planning and execution of HR projects or events.
- Strong administration skills
- Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong ability to clearly communicate objectives and programs, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- Tact and diplomacy
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- 5+ years experience in a human resources position,
- Governing a large staff with multiple departments
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP)
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive wages
- Great benefits package
- A flexible work environment
- The ability to grow within a large company
- Location, location, location - we’ve got the best view in the city with amazing places to walk and take a breath
- FREE FOOD
- Friendly team members
- Out of office team building outings
Please reply with your cover letter and resume in PDF format and include subject line: HR Administrator.
Please include salary expectations in your cover letter. We thank all applicants for applying, however only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Please apply here: https://jiffy.workable.com/j/F8D392B450