JetBlue Airways Corporation

JetBlue Airways Corporation Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Wonderful place to work
Airport Operations (Current Employee), AiportJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: travel, decent pay, great co workers.
Cons: hard to be promoted
Coworkers are great. Fun job with nice travel perks. Hardest part is customers being rude for delays. Other than that Jetblue is a wonderful company to work for and they care about their employees
Fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dulles, VAJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: free flights
Cons: had to work outside on hot, cold and rainy days
I loved working here. I liked talking to the different passengers and helping them with their needs
More of an in-between jobs kind of position
Airport Operations Agent (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: flight benefits
Cons: hours, salary, advancement
The company used to be what every airline should model after, but after they began to grow, they turned into every other airline. You get free flight benefits, but the pay and hours are awful. There ins't room for advancement here in Denver. You would have to relocate to NYC if you can figure out how to survive on $12 an hour in Queens.
Fun, Exciting,Warm
Engineer, Telecommunications (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTNovember 22, 2013
Pros: great managment, fun work place enviroment, excellent team
Cons: not the best compansation for work done, (i.e. better pay at most other companies)
JetBlue was an excellent company to work for. The culture in JetBlue specifically the contact center was almost a family type business. Working for them for the 8 years or so was something I was planning on doing for the foreseeable future. When they outsourced their IT department to Verizon I stayed on with Verizon almost as a way to make sure JetBlue – more... received the best support I was able to give them. – less
Progressive,fun, and a lot of team work
Ground Operator/Ticket Agent (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 21, 2013
Pros: professional relationships
Cons: weather conditions sometimes
Typical day as a ground operative would intel loading and offloading baggage, pushing out aircrafts. As a ticket Agent would intel customer service. Assigning people to flights and lading their baggage.
Learned how to work with many personalities by leading crews through our objectives of the shift. Booking flights for customers on Jetblue computer – more... systems. How to push out various aircrafts in every form of good or bad weather you can name.
Management had its pros and cons. Some managers were great others subpar.
Great co workers, I was a lead of my crew so I would choose hard workers like myself.
The weather would be the hardest, but still get he job done.
Most enjoyable part was the people you get to bond with everyday. – less
while working in jetblue airways i have learned that the airlines buissness is a very small comunity where we all look out for each other thats were t
Ground Operations Crew Member (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 21, 2013
My typical day at work, arriving at my work station shaking all my fellow crewmembers hands and finding my group and seeing what are our tasks for the day, I have learned that in this field you need to be very very safety orientaded an accident can occour in a blink of an eye, I have very good communication with management very great team, my co-workers – more... are great, the hardest part ofmy job is somewhat physical, the part that I enjoy the most is seeing our hard work paying off as our flights leave on time and costermers are happy. – less
One of the best job experiences of my life
Airport Operations (Former Employee), Ponce, PRNovember 6, 2013
Pros: service oriented industry
Cons: overnight shift conflicted with my pastoral ministry
JetBlue's Corporate culture is awesome. I am very thankful that I had the chance to work for them. It was sad for me to leave this job, but the red-eye hours where taking a toll on my health because I was working a a Pastor also.
My co-workers where great and very helpful. This job gave me the opportunity to look at the airline from another point of – more... view. Now I have a better understanding of the complexities this are has.
This job gave me lots of opportunities to help customers with tickets sales, baggage, boarding people with special needs, and other. – less
Great People company
Manager Heavy Maintenance (Former Employee), NYCNovember 1, 2013
Very active day

Small airline with everyone having many duties . Everyone chipped in to help where needed.
Safety
Inflight Crewmember (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 29, 2013
My work is great and I am able to have a work life balance. With my traveling benefits I am able to travel for free.
productive and fun work place
Specialist Materials (Former Employee), Queens, NYOctober 27, 2013
Stocking/Rec/Picking & packing of airplane parts,answering phones. i learned how much goes into the upkeep of a airline.
Very little opportunity for advancement with in the company
Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Long Island City, NYOctober 24, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: job security, sometimes it feels like they are looking for any reason to fire you.
Generally fun work environment. Co-Workers in general of great to work with. However, very difficult to advance within the company or explore other career options with in the cooperate division of the company.
you above all
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Juan, PROctober 21, 2013
As an Airline they truly try to help the passenger out. As an employee your co workers become your family
Productive and fun workplace
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Jamaica, NYOctober 15, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: not room for growth
It's a good place to work but not much room for growth for a lot of people.
free flights
Reservation agent (Former Employee), SLC, UtahOctober 7, 2013
I loved the benefits at this job.
It was wonderful to be able to work from my own home.
Family Crewmember
Airport Operations (Current Employee), Syracuse, NYOctober 2, 2013
Pros: free flying
Cons: non-paid lunch
-Professional customer services via computers provided the best helpfulness for passengers.
-Security checks/walk-thru on every aircraft.
-Core values; Safety, Caring, Integrity, Fun, Passion.
the greatest job i ever had!
Ground Ops, Airport Ops, Tech Ops (Former Employee), Jamaica, NYSeptember 25, 2013
Pros: travel, time off, make your own schedule
Cons: it was 2 hours away from where i lived.
the job was so great that i couldn't believe they were paying me to be there. If i lived closer, would have came in and hang with my co workers on my days off if i had the time. It was a 2 hour commute from home via mass transit and i never had any complaints about it. I loved that job.
Fun people, bad benefits and pay.
Reservations Crewmember (Former Employee), Sandy, UTSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: great people
Cons: the lure of flight benefits and compensation is terrible
I was very excited to start work for JetBlue. I was excited to share the flight benefits, and learn something knew. However it was very clear almost immediately that using the flight benefits was nearly impossible, and the pay did not outweigh the high stress of this job. I learned a lot, and gained some very valuable experience, and made life long – more... friends. However, the pay and benefits package needs an overhaul and I wouldn't advise anyone to work from Salt Lake just for the flight benefits. I worked there for 2 1/2 years and only took 3 trips. – less
Very Hectic, only parttime
Grounds Operations (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: free flights and the workers
Cons: salary, working in hazardous conditions.
I would go into work and look to see where I would be placed that day. I was trained in loading and balancing the aircraft, unloading, fueling, directing and driving the aircraft into dock, customer service, all airports codes and hazmat signals, my day would be one of these services or several services.
My co-workers were a wonderful group of people – more... I still talk to today.
The hardest part of the job is working in storms, lightning and serious weather conditions.
The most enjoyable were the workers and working in lost baggage. – less
Love the Company
Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: free stand-by flights
Cons: only three holidays
JetBlue as a whole is a great company to work for. The company values of Safety, Caring, Fun, Integrity, Passion are followed.
great place to work
Airport Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Long Beach, CAAugust 16, 2013
Pros: freedom to create your schedule each day
Cons: leadership
you have the freedom to create your own shedule. working with all types of personalities and getting to know your co-workers.

About JetBlue Airways Corporation

JetBlue Airways Corporation (JetBlue) is a passenger airline that provides customer service primarily on point-to-point routes. – Read more

JetBlue Airways Corporation Photos