JetBlue Airways Corporation

JetBlue Airways Corporation Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The airline is amazing and so is the job
Airport Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLMay 2, 2014
Working for jetblue is awesome! Its fun, its upbeat, its fast paced but jetblue in fort Myers is a dull station.
Airport Operations/Logistics Agent (Current Employee), JFK AirportApril 24, 2014
Great company to work for with great benefits. Job is adaptable.
Great culture and good people!
Inflight Crewmember (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 2, 2014
This is a great company. Wonderful people and fun environment. It is different from other airline carriers and Jetblue prides itself in that. Every job has its pros and cons, and here, there are more pros than cons. The company is growing and is getting better slowly but surely. Good things are to come, all in due time.
Great Benefits
Airport Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 24, 2014
Each day is different working at the LAS station. You don't know whether you may have a smooth day or the most busiest day of your career. Delayed or cancelled flights made this job very fast paced. Loved the benefits the company offered.
Fun and Exciting
Sav. /Hilton Head (Current Employee), Pooler, GAMarch 21, 2014
Pros: flying free
Cons: no hours to trade or receive
Such an exciting place to meet new people. Travel perks. Hardest part of the job is the initial training. Going through jetBlue University.. Most intense three weeks. All of your time is spent learning the aviation system.
very good co workers low incentive
Airport operations Lead (Former Employee), united statesMarch 19, 2014
beautiful place to work and meet a lot of people, very disorganized when facing irregular operations and cancellations, this is due to upper level leadership is being chosen with no experience and it is going to cost the company a lot in the future. Hard working employees are not valued.
JetBlue is a wonderful employer.
Crew Support (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMarch 7, 2014
Most agents work from home. I have never felt more valued by a company than I did with JetBlue. The hardest part of the job is the absolute adhereance to the login rules.
Innovative Company.
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: travel benefits
Cons: disregard for safety and poor management
Loved the position as a flight attendant. The travel benefits were excellent, and pay scale was very competitive.
The management was lacking, as company tended to promote through nepotism, cronyism and attendance as sole factors. This resulted in inexperienced and grossly unqualified middle management. I was asked to be a supervisor on numerous occasions – more... and declined, due to the relocation requirement. On a yearly company review of employees, the inflight department always scored the lowest, and the major issues complained about were middle management. The company was vastly different when the company started and was ran by the initial CEO, this changed dramatically after a hostile takeover. The airline provides excellent customer service, to the point of disregarding safety and government regulations. The experiences learned and gained while working at this airline are tremendous and useful. The most difficult part of my job was inconsistencies within the company. – less
good customer services
Reservation Sales Representative (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: movie tickets, gift cards
Cons: non
wonderful management.fun at job,breaks, lunch is good.i had a wonderfu co-workers. i learn how to be patient, i loved there recogntion award
Great place to work at.
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 5, 2014
JetBlue Airways is a great company that provides a lot of options and opportunities to grow professionally wise. Excellent work environment and great culture.
Great place for a few years
Manager (Current Employee), Long Island City, NYFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: free flights
Cons: work you like a dog.
No career advancements.

The cost model of JetBlue dictates that you must hire excellent talent at a below market rates. Every few years eradicate the top tier of your salary earners and replace them with inexperienced or youth who are eager to learn. This cycle must continue, unfortunately this also means your being lead ultimately by at least 50% – more... of your leaders who have no experience. Coming into JetBlue, you've got to be a finished product because you will not receive training here.

Flight benefits are awesome but there is some massive turnover right now. – less
Not a productive department within JetBlue
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 1, 2014
- Conduct inventory at JFK and other 8 Material cities.
- Operation of Materials, Supply Chain
- Middle management does not support workforce
- Morale is so bad my co-workers treat work just as a paycheck
- Travel benefits
Productive work place with advancement to grow as the company grows.
MATERIAL SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: free time to learn more about the job
Cons: short breaks
Job duties comes in variety of ways and I tend to try and enjoy my Job no matter what it is, a job is a job and I use my knowledge, skills and training to apply to the duties. I normally find ways to let my day at work go easy, be friendly, humble to coworkers, be aggressive to my duties and ensure it is done in a timely matter. I try not to get in – more... management way at work as they have their duties to perform unless I have too. My coworkers I try and get acquainted to as it at times will make our atmosphere a little more comfortable to work in. The hardest part of a job for me is the not know of or where to go and how to get things done. The most enjoyable part is to know I make a difference and the job results is satisfying to my effort and I am with it also. – less
Busy environment with great people
Materiel Coordinator/Planner (Current Employee), Jamaica New York (JFK International Airport)January 29, 2014
A typical day at JetBlue includes reading and responding emails, monitoring aircraft inventory using our Inventory Management software and interacting with multiple departments in an attempt to balance our stock. The people at JetBlue makes this process easier with their easy going persona and willingness to help. The hardest part of the day would be – more... juggling multiple projects from management to finish in a timely manner. – less
Wonderful place to work
Airport Operations (Current Employee), AiportJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: travel, decent pay, great co workers.
Cons: hard to be promoted
Coworkers are great. Fun job with nice travel perks. Hardest part is customers being rude for delays. Other than that Jetblue is a wonderful company to work for and they care about their employees
Fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dulles, VAJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: free flights
Cons: had to work outside on hot, cold and rainy days
I loved working here. I liked talking to the different passengers and helping them with their needs
Every Day Is Different
Airport Operations Lead (Former Employee), Arlington, VAJanuary 8, 2014
This Carreer is a path where everyday is different the base is the same however always new and different aspects. I manage a team which changes everyday I am confident and multi task as I am always on the go.
More of an in-between jobs kind of position
Airport Operations Agent (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: flight benefits
Cons: hours, salary, advancement
The company used to be what every airline should model after, but after they began to grow, they turned into every other airline. You get free flight benefits, but the pay and hours are awful. There ins't room for advancement here in Denver. You would have to relocate to NYC if you can figure out how to survive on $12 an hour in Queens.
Fun, Exciting,Warm
Engineer, Telecommunications (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTNovember 22, 2013
Pros: great managment, fun work place enviroment, excellent team
Cons: not the best compansation for work done, (i.e. better pay at most other companies)
JetBlue was an excellent company to work for. The culture in JetBlue specifically the contact center was almost a family type business. Working for them for the 8 years or so was something I was planning on doing for the foreseeable future. When they outsourced their IT department to Verizon I stayed on with Verizon almost as a way to make sure JetBlue – more... received the best support I was able to give them. – less
Progressive,fun, and a lot of team work
Ground Operator/Ticket Agent (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 21, 2013
Pros: professional relationships
Cons: weather conditions sometimes
Typical day as a ground operative would intel loading and offloading baggage, pushing out aircrafts. As a ticket Agent would intel customer service. Assigning people to flights and lading their baggage.
Learned how to work with many personalities by leading crews through our objectives of the shift. Booking flights for customers on Jetblue computer – more... systems. How to push out various aircrafts in every form of good or bad weather you can name.
Management had its pros and cons. Some managers were great others subpar.
Great co workers, I was a lead of my crew so I would choose hard workers like myself.
The weather would be the hardest, but still get he job done.
Most enjoyable part was the people you get to bond with everyday. – less

About JetBlue Airways Corporation

JetBlue Airways Corporation (JetBlue) is a passenger airline that provides customer service primarily on point-to-point routes. – Read more

JetBlue Airways Corporation Photos