JetBlue Airways Corporation

JetBlue Airways Corporation Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The best company I have ever worked for!
Process Engineering Analyst / Trax SME (Former Employee), Forest Hills, NYNovember 6, 2013
Pros: free training
Cons: supervisors & not much advancement
Wonderful people and a wonderful culture! However there is not much room for advancement and the salary is low compared to other companies. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the people on the floor.
Work Flexibility
JetBlue Customer Service/Training Liaison (Current Employee), Orlando FloridaSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: free flights, flexibility with schedule
Cons: have not gotten a raise in four years
Is a great place to work, the flexibility of the Company allows me to work in on the fields of the operation in one single week. I have been given the opportunity to advance, train, and teach new crew members.

I have been part of the management level working as Supervisor for two years in one of our new stations in the Virgin Islands. I have opened – more... several new stations, and taught classes at the JetBlue University.

Co-workers are easy to get along with, although I do not socialize outside the work environment.

I think the toughest part of my job is when I have to deal with irregular operations with the airline.

The most enjoyable part of my job is that I fly for free wherever I want. – less
Airport Operations (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYSeptember 28, 2014
Living the values JetBlue Airways constantly teaches their crew has led me to live my life the same way.
My typical day at work is meeting new people taking three flights a day, and guiding them with their travel arrangements.
My management and co-workers were more like family as we developed a close bond.
The hardest part of the job is a flight delay – more... or cancellation where our customers are frustrated.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the fun and excitement of working for this incredible airline and meeting new people each day. – less
good company
Ground Crew, Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: physical labor
A good company to work for although the physical labor will take its toll
Fast but fun workplace
Airport Operations (Former Employee), Windsor Locks, CTSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: flight benefits
Cons: probation was 90 days. too long for trading hours
Great place to work. Flight benefits are unbelievable and my Managers were knowledgeable and approachable.
No longevity
Ground Operations (Former Employee), Long Beach, CASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: familiar with the position so it was easy.
Cons: dealing with two different groups of managers who had no idea how to orchestrate.
Drive truck to Long Beach Airport and provision Jetblue planes.
Awesome company to work for.
Airport Supervisor (Current Employee), San Francisco, CASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: free flights
Cons: not much worth mentioning.
Jetblue 5 main Values:

Safety, Caring, Passion, Fun & Integrity.

This basically sums up the culture of this company.
Outstanding Firm
Ground Operations Crew (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYSeptember 15, 2014
Best working experience I've had. Alwaysa felt comfortable, and regardless of the city, if you were a jetblue employee, other employees would embrace you.
Don't work for JetBlue!!!!
Airport Operations (Current Employee), Savannah, GASeptember 5, 2014
Pros: travel benefits but you will never get to use them because your schedule working in savannah, ga will not give you any days off together!!! jetblue plans it that way!
Cons: everything!!! the management, the pay, all of the employees hate eachother, its a misserable place to work! you are told they have core values! jetblue does not!
I work here and am seeking another job because I love Savannah,Ga. The Management is terrible! They have no skills! They allow their employees to talk down to each other and disrespect one another. You can contact Jet Blue corporate, They will pretend like they care. They will come in and do nothing. If you want a job that works you all hours, bad pay, – more... work with a management team that is ignorant and allows their employees to disrespect each other, you will never be able to use your flight benefits because of the way they schedule you! If you go to their training you are threatened through out the whole time that they are going to fire you. Mean while you study yourself till your sick and starve. They feed you a dry one sliced meat sandwich on a hard roll that you can not even chew! and they give you a 35 cent bag of chips plan on living on that and whatever cheap free breakfast they have at the hotel if you even have time to eat it cause you will be studying so much for fear you will be fired! Save your time this is NO PLACE TO WORK! – less
Great Place to Work!
Supervisor Airport & Ground Operations (Current Employee), Orlando International AirportAugust 31, 2014
Great Company, Great Benefits, Great People...They promote from within so if you are talented and ambitious there are great and many career paths available to you
Airport Operations Crewmember (Former Employee), Palm Beach, FloridaAugust 30, 2014
Awesome atmosphere to work in. So much fun going to the airport to work every day. Learned exceptional customer service skills. Learned how to work under pressure and on a tight deadline. Deplaning 150 people, cleaning and servicing and aircraft, then boarding up 150 people in 40 minutes was always a welcome challenge. Was taught the importance of filling – more... out paperwork correctly. Giving a solid foundation to grow as am employee. Always had a fun time at work while remembering the task at hand. – less
Open environment
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Orlando, FloridaAugust 22, 2014
You feel like you are a part of the decision making process here. Leadership is open and honest for the most part.
Fun place to work
Airport Operations/Ground Operations (Current Employee), Tampa FloridaAugust 17, 2014
A very Excellent award winning company that I enjoy working for.
excellent
Customer Service (Former Employee), Queens, NYAugust 15, 2014
Excellent places to work for. I really enjoy working for jetblue, everyday was a different experiences.
Assist customers (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTAugust 11, 2014
Pros: flying benefits
Co-workers are fantastic, supervisors always willing to help you improve your skills.
Airport Operations (Former Employee), Windsor Locks, CTAugust 1, 2014
Pros: free flights
Cons: wait time for a transfer is too long
Loved the flying benefits and my co-workers were absolutely amazing.
JetBlue: Inspiration starts here
Analyst, Benefits Communications (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 27, 2014
I can genuinely say that my career at JetBlue has let me to places i never imagined. There are plenty of opportunities to expand my skills and own my projects. Leadership is engaging and encourages feedback and open discussion.
Great Airline!
Manager, Strategic Communication (Current Employee), Long Island City, NYJuly 8, 2014
Pros: travel, culture, brand pride
Wonderful culture, startup attitude and innovative brand in fast growing New York company.
Fun place to work
Customer Service & Operations Representative (Former Employee), Boston, MAJuly 4, 2014
Pros: free flights
A typical day would consist of checking in customer to different flight, tag their bags, give them a boarding pass.
I learn that every customer needs are different.
Management and co-workers were great it was a family atmosphere.
The hardest part of the job was, cancelations due weather.The most enjoyable was been able to see happy faces of customer, – more... when leaving or their trips. – less
they are fairly productive with you time. I have flown more hours consistently at Jet Blue than any other Airlines I worked for...
Captain A320 Domestic and International Operations (Current Employee), JFK initially then LGB since it opened as a baseJune 21, 2014
Pros: it is as good a job as any
Cons: it is not like the old days. they really want you to work for your money
I have been at Jet Blue since the beginning. They are grown almost without compare.in the airline industry. They will continue to grow, but it is difficult to forecast. I would think that sometime in the future that there would be some kind of a merger because of their property location and their route structure...I was fortunate to have been hired – more... when I was and I think they have survived by the vision that was initiated by it founder David Neeleman.
JetBlue I believe offers a great product, but it is a difficult channel to navigate. Their product and consumer demands and the ability to generate a return on investor capital and remain competitive is getting difficult. Management has tried to balance returns for years by their employee substandard wages and benefits, but things seem to be catching up with management and their cost structure and the employee's desire to make average pay and benefits compared to the airlines that JetBlue is competing with.
Jet Blue will survive in one form or another like many of the other airlines that have survived. Aviation is an educated guess. Study the landscape and make your best guess...! – less

1 2 3 4 5

About JetBlue Airways Corporation

JetBlue Airways Corporation (JetBlue) is a passenger airline that provides customer service primarily on point-to-point routes. – Read more

JetBlue Airways Corporation Photos