JetBlue Airways Corporation

JetBlue Airways Corporation Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Airline!
Manager, Strategic Communication (Current Employee), Long Island City, NYJuly 8, 2014
Pros: travel, culture, brand pride
Wonderful culture, startup attitude and innovative brand in fast growing New York company.
Fun place to work
Customer Service & Operations Representative (Former Employee), Boston, MAJuly 4, 2014
Pros: free flights
A typical day would consist of checking in customer to different flight, tag their bags, give them a boarding pass.
I learn that every customer needs are different.
Management and co-workers were great it was a family atmosphere.
The hardest part of the job was, cancelations due weather.The most enjoyable was been able to see happy faces of customer, – more... when leaving or their trips. – less
Fun but crazy at times
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Sterling, VAJuly 3, 2014
I enjoyed working for JetBlue for most of my time there, but towards the end the Management shifted to something that made the job more a chore then a fun experience.
they are fairly productive with you time. I have flown more hours consistently at Jet Blue than any other Airlines I worked for...
Captain A320 Domestic and International Operations (Current Employee), JFK initially then LGB since it opened as a baseJune 21, 2014
Pros: it is as good a job as any
Cons: it is not like the old days. they really want you to work for your money
I have been at Jet Blue since the beginning. They are grown almost without compare.in the airline industry. They will continue to grow, but it is difficult to forecast. I would think that sometime in the future that there would be some kind of a merger because of their property location and their route structure...I was fortunate to have been hired – more... when I was and I think they have survived by the vision that was initiated by it founder David Neeleman.
JetBlue I believe offers a great product, but it is a difficult channel to navigate. Their product and consumer demands and the ability to generate a return on investor capital and remain competitive is getting difficult. Management has tried to balance returns for years by their employee substandard wages and benefits, but things seem to be catching up with management and their cost structure and the employee's desire to make average pay and benefits compared to the airlines that JetBlue is competing with.
Jet Blue will survive in one form or another like many of the other airlines that have survived. Aviation is an educated guess. Study the landscape and make your best guess...! – less
I like to work in a diversity environment
Okay to contact this Supervisor (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJune 17, 2014
Pros: traveling
Cons: healthcare
I would Like to travel worldwide, traveling for long term or short term. I Like to care about employees, balance work and family is of the important points in daily basis.
Awesome company Best Airline in the world!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jamaica, New YorkJune 17, 2014
Pros: great give aways
Cons: nasty upset customers
Jetblue is a very unique Airline. It's first concern was, and is its customers well being. Worked in BSO awesome managers, and leads. Learned to assist my customers regardless of what the situation was. It was real hard to see customer missing their flight due to issue not in their control. My days were always enjoyable at JFK BSO..
Love my GO position for Jetblue Airways at EWR
Ground Operations Crew Member (Current Employee), Newark, NJJune 12, 2014
Pros: benefits, job security
Cons: looking for a position in jetblue management
Great individuals to work with, good benefits, job security, and an excellent support system
Culture over buisness
Airport Operations Move Team Supervisor (Current Employee), East Boston, MAJune 6, 2014
Pros: free flights!!
Cons: weather
Working at this airline feels like home away from home. A sense of passion and commitment from everyone.
Excellent Employee Morale and room for growth
Airport Operations Crewmember (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 28, 2014
The company was created on strong core values to cultivate a fun filled work environment. No day is the same and the company continued success hosts countless opportunities to grow.
Customer service
Airport operations Customer Services (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 16, 2014
Pros: interact with different ethnicity.
Cons: weather cancelations
Interacting with customers on a daily basis while assisting them.

Check-in
Changes in reservations
Baggage handling
Boarding and deplaning
Good Place
Ground Operations (Former Employee), Boston, MAMay 12, 2014
Pros: free flights
Cons: only 6 month temp
Didn't get to experience much. Seasonal work so I didn't get to explore further opportunities within the company
Great co-workers
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 6, 2014
Great co-workers. Moving up can be a little bit difficult at times.
Headed in the wrong direction
Reservations/Customer Service (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMay 5, 2014
I have been working here for 4 years now and have seen a drastic culture shift. Management has been changing during this time period and what was once a highly respectable and sought after workplace is not fraught with high turnover rate among customer service reps and growing concern among employees. The frontline agents are continually taking on additional – more... responsibilities of other departments with little additional training and now increase in pay. I am now looking for work with another company as the benefits of working at JetBlue no longer exist and the pay is much less than that of an equal position at many other companies. – less
The airline is amazing and so is the job
Airport Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLMay 2, 2014
Working for jetblue is awesome! Its fun, its upbeat, its fast paced but jetblue in fort Myers is a dull station.
Airport Operations/Logistics Agent (Current Employee), JFK AirportApril 24, 2014
Great company to work for with great benefits. Job is adaptable.
Great culture and good people!
Inflight Crewmember (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 2, 2014
This is a great company. Wonderful people and fun environment. It is different from other airline carriers and Jetblue prides itself in that. Every job has its pros and cons, and here, there are more pros than cons. The company is growing and is getting better slowly but surely. Good things are to come, all in due time.
Great Benefits
Airport Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 24, 2014
Each day is different working at the LAS station. You don't know whether you may have a smooth day or the most busiest day of your career. Delayed or cancelled flights made this job very fast paced. Loved the benefits the company offered.
Fun and Exciting
Sav. /Hilton Head (Current Employee), Pooler, GAMarch 21, 2014
Pros: flying free
Cons: no hours to trade or receive
Such an exciting place to meet new people. Travel perks. Hardest part of the job is the initial training. Going through jetBlue University.. Most intense three weeks. All of your time is spent learning the aviation system.
very good co workers low incentive
Airport operations Lead (Former Employee), united statesMarch 19, 2014
beautiful place to work and meet a lot of people, very disorganized when facing irregular operations and cancellations, this is due to upper level leadership is being chosen with no experience and it is going to cost the company a lot in the future. Hard working employees are not valued.
JetBlue is a wonderful employer.
Crew Support (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMarch 7, 2014
Most agents work from home. I have never felt more valued by a company than I did with JetBlue. The hardest part of the job is the absolute adhereance to the login rules.

1 2 3 4 5

About JetBlue Airways Corporation

JetBlue Airways Corporation (JetBlue) is a passenger airline that provides customer service primarily on point-to-point routes. – Read more

JetBlue Airways Corporation Photos