Jet Power & Controls is currently seeking a self-motivated, results-driven Structural Engineer. Working in a dynamic, collaborative environment, you will be actively involved with activities throughout project lifecycles.
- Perform and manage structural engineering projects, which include but are not limited to, structural engineering calculations, design and analysis, and inspections
- Review, amend and approve designs and shop drawings
- Collaborate with designers and draftspersons to implement structural requirements into designs
- Interpret technical data and documents
- Prepare detailed, technical reports in a timely manner
- Work effectively in a multi-disciplinary project team to implement structural requirements
- Travel to construction sites in Alberta and outside of Canada to confirm structural design drawings and structural design intents
- 5+ years of related engineering experience
- P.Eng is required.
- Experience in mechanical design considered a strong asset
- Technical knowledge of structural materials, construction, modular building, manufacturing, and site installation
- In-depth knowledge of design principles and building codes
- Project management skills to meet deadlines, maximize resources and minimize cost
- Strong technical writing skills
- Proficient software application skills (e.g. MS Office Suite)
Salary commensurate with experience.
We offer competitive wages, excellent health, dental and disability benefits and an RRSP program. If you are looking to be part of a strong, dynamic team, we would love to hear from you.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in Jet Power
Indeed - 13 months ago
Jet Power and Controls Ltd. designs, manufactures, assembles, integrates, and tests a complete range of dependable Power Control Systems and...