JESCo Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
easy job with good pay
contracting (Current Employee), Pocahontas, ARJanuary 17, 2016
Pros: 15 minute break and 30 minute lunch
I sweep ,after I say hi to the boss anything he needs I accomplish. I learn everyday how to deal with people because not everyone gets along on a construction job. I also have layed cement which was fun. I learned how to drive back hoes and forklifts. I also learned how to deal with my co-workers I learned to just ignore them. I'm here to work not make friends.
Fun place to work and travel opportunities
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Able to generally make my own schedule
Cons: They went out of business
This was a very fun job. I loved going to different placing and meeting new people. I enjoyed breaking sales records and competing against myself.
I learned to be very self sufficient and how to hustle more.
The hardest part of the job was the insecurity in not knowing if/when work would be in the area. It was also difficult not knowing if/when I was to be paid as they had many financial issues and eventually going out of business.
I enjoyed this job in many aspects. I was generally able to make own schedule and enjoyed talking to new people everyday. I enjoyed the high energy.
productive
Electrician (Former Employee), Fresno, CADecember 3, 2015
I learned a lot about low voltage. my boss was extremely easy to get along with. I also liked all of my coworkers, they were great to work with.
learning experience
Electrician (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSJuly 5, 2015
Pros: bonus
Cons: everything
troubleshoot and maintain all of the machines that they have running. troubleshoot and maintain conveyor systems, lights, etc.
An average company
Accounts Receivable SpecialistS (Current Employee), South Plainfield, NJApril 12, 2015
Performing accounts receivable functions, learned posting and receivables functions. Learned new software program and some accounting functions not previously aware of.
Independent work with good company support
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Southern Scotland, Northern EnglandOctober 13, 2013
Pros: flexible and enjoyable work
Cons: partial commission, which can make a half day in stressful, especially if unlucky with store that day
General company feel is lovely, with a hard-working friendly ethos, with plenty of opportunities to work your way up or go abroad. Choice of full day or a morning/evening shift and flexible changing weekly timetable to work around your other activities. Performances usually given once every half hour/45minutes following three short tannoid announcements. Takes a big toll on wearing down your skin on a product like Magicloth where your hands are kept wet all day.
ITS WAS NICE NEW WORK MORE SKILLS AND TRADES PRESENTED
PLUMBER (Former Employee), Jackson, MSJuly 15, 2013
Pros: good pay and bennifits
Cons: gotta come to work with great attitude even if not in a good mood
ORDINARY JOB JUST RAN SLOW. COWORKERS WERE HARDWORKERS AND DEPENDABLE
productive
production supervisor (Former Employee), newcastle upon tyneMarch 11, 2014
nice place to work friendly atmosphere i worked various shift patterns