JESCo Employee Reviews

easy job with good pay
contracting (Current Employee) –  Pocahontas, AR17 January 2016
I sweep ,after I say hi to the boss anything he needs I accomplish. I learn everyday how to deal with people because not everyone gets along on a construction job. I also have layed cement which was fun. I learned how to drive back hoes and forklifts. I also learned how to deal with my co-workers I learned to just ignore them. I'm here to work not make friends.
Pros
15 minute break and 30 minute lunch
Fun place to work and travel opportunities
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC26 August 2015
This was a very fun job. I loved going to different placing and meeting new people. I enjoyed breaking sales records and competing against myself.
I learned to be very self sufficient and how to hustle more.
The hardest part of the job was the insecurity in not knowing if/when work would be in the area. It was also difficult not knowing if/when I was to be paid as they had many financial issues and eventually going out of business.
I enjoyed this job in many aspects. I was generally able to make own schedule and enjoyed talking to new people everyday. I enjoyed the high energy.
Pros
Able to generally make my own schedule
Cons
They went out of business
productive
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CA3 December 2015
I learned a lot about low voltage. my boss was extremely easy to get along with. I also liked all of my coworkers, they were great to work with.
Independent work with good company support
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Southern Scotland, Northern England13 October 2013
General company feel is lovely, with a hard-working friendly ethos, with plenty of opportunities to work your way up or go abroad. Choice of full day or a morning/evening shift and flexible changing weekly timetable to work around your other activities. Performances usually given once every half hour/45minutes following three short tannoid announcements. Takes a big toll on wearing down your skin on a product like Magicloth where your hands are kept wet all day.
Pros
Flexible and enjoyable work
Cons
partial commission, which can make a half day in stressful, especially if unlucky with store that day
learning experience
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MS5 July 2015
troubleshoot and maintain all of the machines that they have running. troubleshoot and maintain conveyor systems, lights, etc.
Pros
bonus
Cons
everything
An average company
Accounts Receivable SpecialistS (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJ12 April 2015
Performing accounts receivable functions, learned posting and receivables functions. Learned new software program and some accounting functions not previously aware of.
ITS WAS NICE NEW WORK MORE SKILLS AND TRADES PRESENTED
PLUMBER (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MS15 July 2013
ORDINARY JOB JUST RAN SLOW. COWORKERS WERE HARDWORKERS AND DEPENDABLE
Pros
GOOD PAY AND BENNIFITS
Cons
GOTTA COME TO WORK WITH GREAT ATTITUDE EVEN IF NOT IN A GOOD MOOD
productive
production supervisor (Former Employee) –  newcastle upon tyne11 March 2014
nice place to work friendly atmosphere i worked various shift patterns

2.9