About this Opportunity:
Our estimating team has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant. Reporting to the Estimating Manager, you will be accountable for assisting with various aspects of our estimating process. This is a full-time position located at our Springbank office. This opportunity will appeal to those individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced, fresh thinking, respectful and collaborative work environment.
- Database management;
- Record delivery of new home plans and manage builders’ websites including Supply-Pro and Buildtopia;
- Setup tender packages and new stock models in On-Screen;
- Create and distribute detailed work order kits;
- Other administrative duties.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada;
- Minimum of three years administrative experience, preferably within a related industry;
- Administrative Certificate would be an asset;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Knowledge of drywall products a plus;
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills are essential;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Please forward a copy of your resume along with a covering letter indicating your specific interest in this position to the Human Resources Manager.