Customer Service, Marketing & Production Intern (Entry Level Position)
Jérôme Scullino - Photographer is a well established Ottawa photography studio. We specialize in Editorial and Family photography. We are a team of three passionate individuals. We are dedicated to our clients and our art.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Comfortable working in a home business environment
- Assist with outbound marketing calls
- Sending out and follow up with studio emails.
- Dealing with basic inquiries from customers.
- Sending out images and layouts for press and social medias
- Inventory and maintenance of the studio.
- Weekly monitoring of client database.
- New business research and investigation of potential new clients.
- Packaging for delivery
- Creating special order forms.
- Photography retouching & print production
- Provide a minimum of 15h-20h a week
- Able to get to the Billing’s Bridge/Alta Vista area on time
- A little bit of a fashionista
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Good telephone manner.
- Above average computer skills - Photoshop knowledge an asset.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Customer service in retail or food service is a plus
THIS IS NOT A CREATIVE/PHOTOGRAPHY POSITION