Jeppesen Employee Reviews

interesting old company with lots to contribute but...
Manager (Former Employee) –  Centennial, CO17 August 2017
old guard management isn't interested in realistically starting and finishing a project. Might be difficult to sustain a career for someone coming in anew.
Awesome place to work
Senior SQA (Test Automation Lead) (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO27 July 2017
Awesome place, this was my dream job, but I'm biased since I'm a pilot. One of those jobs that you can't wait for Monday to arrive. Definitely the most fun I ever had.
Anayst (Current Employee) –  Englewood, CO25 July 2017
Group management is very good and strong. Respect is given to employees, strong cohesive teams.

Upper management has MUCH to be desired. Constant changes and management decisions that are not good for business.

No consistency due to upper executive management.

Employees are leaving at an accelerated rate due to management disorder.
Productive work space in aeronautical industry
Senior Lead Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Englewood, CO17 May 2017
The day starts off catching up on email. The first meeting is a stand up to get the status of project. Next work on issues, log time. Depending on what day of the week their may be a backlog grooming or architectural design meetings.Code reviews. Look at the logs for the continuous integration and continuous delivery systems.
Pros
People are awesome
Cons
Slow adapting technology
Company In Transition
Value Stream/Release Train Engineer (Current Employee) –  Centennial, CO7 May 2017
Jeppesen is a company in transition. They've experienced challenges with profitability and Boeing has inserted their management team to the detriment of company culture. The current mode is to offshore software development work. Morale has suffered and the top talent is leaving the company.
good place to work
Hand Collate (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CO18 February 2017
Good management. the pay is ok could be better.I learned a lot about the job I was hired to do. The company is flexable if you need time off.
Pros
excellent staff
Cons
low pay
Good company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO21 January 2017
Lots of fun working at this company, fun industry and growing working with international global individuals in several countries in EU, Asia and USA
Very good company
Financial Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO14 September 2016
Very good company. Nice people and work environment. Good chances of progressions if you are hard working and know your stuff. Also, engineers have good chances.
Great place to work, casual dress code, good benfits great people
Sr. Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CO30 June 2016
In the IT department people seemed more like a family not peers. The work was exciting and if you enjoy technical challenges it was fun. Was able to work with many different teams, projects, and technology solutions.
Pros
Great people, good benefits, work was fun and exciting
Cons
Career growth
Solid Company - It's Boeing
Recruiter (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO13 May 2016
For a large company, management is very keen on making it less so. Small teams are very close and work well together. Great experience during my contract engagement here.
Great Place to work...most of the time
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Centennial, CO9 May 2016
Starting out this was a great company to work for. Amazing schedule, great people to work for, hope for advancement. Now through our second reorg, the hope for advancement is very slim.
Facitlites
Facilities Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Englewood, CO14 March 2016
Very busy day at work in facilities. Must be quick thinking, multi-task and able to respond to many different requests. That is me! I have great management. and time management skills. Follow up is very important as well as offering your interior and exterior customers great service
Was a good job at first, then it turned into a bad job
Production Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CO22 February 2016
Long hours w/o appreciation. Didn't learn anything except how to do the job. Bad management. Co-workers were alright but always angry w/ the management. Trying to work as fast as I could w/o making a mistake. Most enjoyable part of job was leaving at the end of the day.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Short breaks, hostile work enviorment
Great Company To Work For.
Airside Production Planner (Current Employee) –  Englewood, CO18 February 2016
I find Jeppesen to be a great company to work for, with great benefits.
Knowledgeable, and willing to change with the world.
Benefits
Cons
I see none.
Friendly teammates
Configuration Management Engineer- Contractor (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO26 January 2016
Friendly helpful teammates.
A paper company that is transitioning to a technology company.
They are faced with much needed cultural change.
Pros
Great teammates
Cons
Culture and lack of commitment to people on the team.
Challenging and engaging work environment
Instructional Systems Designer (contractor) (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CO23 January 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with other people. There was a lot of movement going on within management at the time of my employment which I think made my experience there atypical. Most people who work there enjoy helping others and seeing other people be successful.
Pros
Working with Subject Matter Experts
Cons
Transition within management at my time of employment.
Typical Day
client management (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO9 November 2015
Starts by meeting with the large account managers to get a heads up about any big upcoming projects or requests. Great co-workers.
Pros
Environment
Great Job
Customer Consultant/Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CO14 October 2015
I loved working for Jeppesen and only left for an opportunity with the FAA. They are great at promoting from withing. I would recommend this company to everyone.
Good people to work with
Project Planning and Control Specialist Intern (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO3 October 2015
Good company to work for. The senior management in the project management areas knows what they are doing. Compensation could be better but they cover that up with fun activities for interns once in every two weeks. Overall, very good experience.
Great people to work with and for
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Englewood, CO3 October 2015
I have enjoyed my time here. The offices are awesome. They have a café and a workout room.
It is very difficult to advance in the company. The management is not very open-minded.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jeppesen. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9