Jeppesen Employee Reviews

Very good company
Financial Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO14 September 2016
Very good company. Nice people and work environment. Good chances of progressions if you are hard working and know your stuff. Also, engineers have good chances.
Was a good job at first, then it turned into a bad job
Production Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CO22 February 2016
Long hours w/o appreciation. Didn't learn anything except how to do the job. Bad management. Co-workers were alright but always angry w/ the management. Trying to work as fast as I could w/o making a mistake. Most enjoyable part of job was leaving at the end of the day.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Short breaks, hostile work enviorment
Facitlites
Facilities Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Englewood, CO14 March 2016
Very busy day at work in facilities. Must be quick thinking, multi-task and able to respond to many different requests. That is me! I have great management. and time management skills. Follow up is very important as well as offering your interior and exterior customers great service
Great Place to work...most of the time
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Centennial, CO9 May 2016
Starting out this was a great company to work for. Amazing schedule, great people to work for, hope for advancement. Now through our second reorg, the hope for advancement is very slim.
Challenging and engaging work environment
Instructional Systems Designer (contractor) (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CO23 January 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with other people. There was a lot of movement going on within management at the time of my employment which I think made my experience there atypical. Most people who work there enjoy helping others and seeing other people be successful.
Pros
Working with Subject Matter Experts
Cons
Transition within management at my time of employment.
Solid Company - It's Boeing
Recruiter (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO13 May 2016
For a large company, management is very keen on making it less so. Small teams are very close and work well together. Great experience during my contract engagement here.
Friendly teammates
Configuration Management Engineer- Contractor (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO26 January 2016
Friendly helpful teammates.
A paper company that is transitioning to a technology company.
They are faced with much needed cultural change.
Pros
Great teammates
Cons
Culture and lack of commitment to people on the team.
Great Company To Work For.
Airside Production Planner (Current Employee) –  Englewood, CO18 February 2016
I find Jeppesen to be a great company to work for, with great benefits.
Knowledgeable, and willing to change with the world.
Benefits
Cons
I see none.
Good people to work with
Project Planning and Control Specialist Intern (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO3 October 2015
Good company to work for. The senior management in the project management areas knows what they are doing. Compensation could be better but they cover that up with fun activities for interns once in every two weeks. Overall, very good experience.
Going digital. Paper going away
Production Specialist Level 3 (Current Employee) –  Centennial, CO9 August 2015
Working for Jeppesen for 6 years. Coworkers are like having a large family from all over the world. Moved up from a level one to a level 3 production specialist in 3 years. I'm now floor lead. Jeppesen is going digital and paper is going away. Lay offs are in the near future.
Typical Day
client management (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO9 November 2015
Starts by meeting with the large account managers to get a heads up about any big upcoming projects or requests. Great co-workers.
Pros
Environment
Great Job
Customer Consultant/Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CO14 October 2015
I loved working for Jeppesen and only left for an opportunity with the FAA. They are great at promoting from withing. I would recommend this company to everyone.
Great people to work with and for
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Englewood, CO3 October 2015
I have enjoyed my time here. The offices are awesome. They have a café and a workout room.
It is very difficult to advance in the company. The management is not very open-minded.
maps
Map Organizer (Former Employee) –  Centennial, CO2 July 2015
I honestly enjoyed working at jeppesen . I learned to work at a fast pace and got htings done. My co workers were nice but others were really catty and focused more on me than there job.My favorite part of this job was i was always busy non stop.
Pros
always doing something
Cons
horrible workers
Detailed, exacting work for low pay.
Revision Specialist (Former Employee) –  CO13 March 2015
Detailed, exacting work for low pay. Work with very good, friendly people. Attention to details is a must. Quarterly reviews are not given on time and small raises depend on them. Work recording equipment provided is often faulty and your productivity figures for raises depend on these figures. Company is demanding of overtime.
Great work place
Service Desk Lead/SME (Current Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GA2 August 2015
Very engaging work environment, great growth, open to new ideas, hands on training, growth from within, friendly team like work environment, very professional, management very open to new ideas
Pros
great experience
Cons
Great company/lifestyle not for everyone.
Boeing Contractor, NetJets (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OH17 May 2014
I love aviation but this work environment is not for everyone. 24/7 operation with 12 hour shifts makes it hard to get things done on work days. Also being such a fast paced environment there's little time to actually get up during the shift which means a lot of sitting while navigating multiple systems. Just not healthy. Great management team works with you and your schedule, understanding the shifts are not always condusive to peoples lifes. Wonderful co-workers with the same drive and passion.
Pros
3-4 days off, holiday pay, occassional lunchs provided
Cons
short or no offical breaks
Contractors struggle
Project Coordinator / Analyst (Former Employee) –  Centennial27 August 2015
Great company with great work/life balance. However, job security as a contractor is not good. If you can get brought in as permanent employee life is rosey.
Outstanding dedication to reliable mission critical solutions
PROGRAM MANAGER - NAVIGATION INFORMATION SERVICES (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO3 February 2014
Among all places I've worked on navigation and location based services, Jeppesen is uniquely remarkable for its dedication to providing the most dependable, accurate and up to date products available. Wherever I traveled in my work with Jeppesen at public events, customer would always seek me out to let me know how important the Jeppesen services were to them - often relating stories of how Jeppesen's navigation services helped save lives. Very proud of this company.
Great People, though that may change
Intel Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO28 August 2013
This company has some of the best people at work. Atmosphere sometimes is laid back although there are issues with budget and legacy system issues within its IT. It strives to grow large like its parent company, but it is restrained by its limited budget in certain areas. Right now it is going through downsizing and may end up like the typical corporate restructure of laying people off than rehiring new ones.
Pros
Work/life balance and benefits from parent company.
Cons
Corporate restructuring, budget issues.

2.8