Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centres

Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centres Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
enjoyed my job at Jenny Craig
Weight Loss Consultant (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: friendly, supportive staff, and center director
Cons: two hour unpaid lunch breaks.losing hours due to declining business
Enjoyed working for Jenny Craig, however I have moved to West
Palm Beach and the drive is too long and costly.
Helping people achieve thier personal goals
Program Consultant (Former Employee), Lakewood, CAJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: client support and encouragement
Cons: better and cheaper benefits
I enjoyed working at Jenny Craig. I was able to give support needed to clients who struggle with their weight. On a daily basis I would counsel, guide and support them to a healthier lifestyle. I learned a lot about my clients and my own personal self and goals. Most enjoyable part of my job was when a client(s) would finally reach that goal no matter – more... how big or small. – less
Great place to work if you are passionate about health & Fitness
Center Director (Current Employee), Northern, VAJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: helping clients, good bonus's
Cons: no work life balance most of the time
It is a great company to work for. I love the clients and educating them on their weight loss journey's. It is very fulfilling to see successful clients go from insecure to happy and confident with their self image. The ongoing education is good, they encourage advancement for employees who seek it. You will work on commission. The hardest part of the – more... job was no work life balance In small short staffed centers. If someone quits you are expected to work an unreasonable amount of hours for who knows how long. Sometimes for months on end. You will also work every holiday and weekend. – less
The new woman
Client Coordinator (Former Employee), Brookline, MADecember 24, 2013
Pros: my co-workers and the positive attitude they brought to work
Cons: stocking frozen food
If there were any stock to be put away, I would place them either in the freezer of the shelf. I would make sure the freezer was well stocked throughout the day and would retrieve online orders placed by the clients. There were times that I was delegated to take a person's weight if it was too busy.
I would also call clients to remind them of the appoinment – more... and I would also create an invoice for payments.
My co-worker's were great. They were helpful and always offered a hand if they noticed one of us was struggling or seemed overwhelmed. The hardest part of the job was unloading so many boxes of frozen food. The most enjoyable part was the people I worked with. The management was greta and very friendly. – less
Was a great job and company to work for
Weight Loss Consultant (Former Employee), Middleburg Heights ,OhioDecember 19, 2013
Pros: meeting new people daily and learning new training to help with counseling
Cons: working holidays and the way they did raises and pay scale
I started most of my days at 8am at the weight loss center did our daily opening duties pulled up the computers, clocked in, count the cash drawer ,did freezer temps, check voicemail ,call clients back that left messages etc.At the end of the day confirmed clients with appts for the next morning, had closing reports which had checks ,cash and credit – more... card details that had to balance before we could close the day out. Had to drop off deposit at the end of the night in the bank. I learned there are many kinds of people who struggle daily with weight problems of some kind, and to best support them with the needs they needed. Management most of the time was excellent and showed their support when needed. I also had training provided on different things they offered to support clients. My co-workers were great team players we supported one another they were easy going and very kind hearted. I thing personally the hardest part of the job was being open on mostly all holidays and I always worked 2 split shifts weekly and weekends and open til 8pm Monday thru Thursday. The company also only gave raises once a year with your review which most of the time was 25 cents. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing people accomplish their goals they set for themselves and knowing that I helped all my clients along their weight loss journey. – less
fun fast pace job
Weight Loss Counselor (Former Employee), Tacoma, WADecember 16, 2013
Pros: great clients
Cons: clickish work environment
Fun fast paced job detail and great clients. Management was supportive, co-workers were clickish. The hardest part of the job was stocking.The most enjoyable part was working with the clients.
Thrifty Car Rental
Weight Loss Consultant (Former Employee), Kendall, FLDecember 10, 2013
Great company to work for. A small franchise company, with high potential.
Helping clients
AREA MARKET DIRECTOR (Former Employee), Empire, CANovember 21, 2013
Pros: motivating my team
Cons: traveling to 15 centres per week
Management of team and speaking and helping clients. Good place to enhance my motiational interviewing skills. On going developement effective communication.
Fun place to work with the ability to help people
Consultant and Sale Representative (Former Employee), San Jose, CANovember 20, 2013
Pros: helping others, great managment
Cons: commision based
A typical day at work consisted of meeting with clients and following up with them on their weight loss progress. Being that this was also a sales position, I also would tell them about new products that could help with their journey. You often worked on your own with your client so there was very little supervision.
This job was very rewarding but – more... also sometimes a struggle. The idea is to help people lose weight and feel better about themselves, but when they do not want to take your advice, it can become a little frustrating. These situations really helped me learn not only patience, but the ability to work with people who may need that extra push. At the end, when they started to go the right direction, it was amazing to watch and know that you helped. – less
Horrible place to work
Program Director (Former Employee), Round Rock, TXNovember 17, 2013
Pros: ..
Cons: ..
Under paid, over worked and lied to about initial hourly pay
Poorly ran business.
consultant. (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBNovember 14, 2013
Pros: nothing.
Cons: no breaks, small office space, short hours
I worked here for 2 years, in my eyes it is a poorly ran business that will not succeed. The employees are not treated well, and the marketing for Jenny Craig is not doing well. Clientele is going down hill, which means less money for Jenny and less in your pocket. Many of the policies and procedures need to be updated. Many of the Clients commented – more... that they felt they were being harassed by the company. This is not a good look Jenny.
Ps. food is WAY too expensive, your better off learning how to portion size and eat healthy than buy their food. – less
Loved seeing patient success
Office Manager/Bookkeeper/Trainer (Former Employee), Empire, CANovember 13, 2013
Each day was a new day, new management. Never knew what to expect. inner advancement was always there, but not always to the right person.
Expanded my knowledge in many areas of sales and customer service.
Wieght loss consultant (Current Employee), Cranbourne, VICNovember 11, 2013
Pros: enjoyed working with clients .
Cons: limited hours
I have enjoyed meeting with clients and helping them achieve there goals.
Promotional work and building client base has been a large part of the job this is an area I have expanded with Jenny Craig.
Success in changing lives.
Jenny Craig Weight Loss Consultant/Sales (Current Employee), Manalapan, NJNovember 8, 2013
Pros: sundays off, half price lunches, feeling i make a difference.
Cons: working saturdays and holidays and evenings
Normal day at Jenny Craig is servicing clients both one on one and on the phone. Our jobs are to motivate and support our members in order to help them attain optimum success. As a team we also help our center operate efficiently with stocking, receiving shipments, scheduling appointments and out bound calls to bring in returning clients.
Our center – more... director informs, delegates and motivates us as her staff to attain personal and company goals. My co-workers and I work as a team and support and assist each other in a positive manner.
I would say the most difficult part of my job was public speaking, which I can say is no longer an issue. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping my clients and sharing in their success. – less
Outdated Company
Center Director (Current Employee), Washington DCNovember 1, 2013
Pros: helping people transform through weight loss
Cons: long hours, weak commission system, low wage
Hours can be long. High attrition/turnover. Great to help clients through one on one support. Hardest part of the job long hours. Management very distrustful of employees.
Great company to work for
Receptionist (Former Employee), San Francisco Bay Area, CAOctober 18, 2013
I enjoyed working for Jenny Craig. They offered good pay, great training, job advancement and made working for them a joy and a positive learning experience.
Perfect for competitive people
Consultant (Former Employee), Carolina, PROctober 15, 2013
Pros: you make your own paycheck
Cons: evening shifts.
Requires a lot of work and patience. Hardest part is the follow up of clients. The most enjoyable is helping people out to reach their weight goals.
First job out of college, taugh me many skills
Weight Loss Consultant (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYOctober 14, 2013
Pros: met a diverse class of clientele and felt like i influence many lives.
Cons: long hours, with split shifts. we shared in success but also failures.
This was a great first job. I learned a lot of self confidence. I taught classes, counseled clients, did some sales. It was great to feel like I was helping people change their lives for the better. We called it counseling back then, but now I suppose it would be called couching!
Enjoyed overall experience
Nutritional Consultant/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Rogers, ARSeptember 30, 2013
I was able to feel that I was making a significant difference in the lives of my clients.
Working at Jenny
Major Intitiatives Supervisor (Current Employee), Carlsbad, CaSeptember 26, 2013
As with every company, the manager makes all the difference. Jenny Craig has some really great managers and some not so good ones. The really good ones make Jenny the best place you've ever worked. The not so good ones make it some place you go to pass the day. The people in general are great.

About Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centres

Jenny Craig would like for everyone to lighten up, at least a little. The weight-control company, which has provided products – Read more

Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centres Photos