Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centres

Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centres Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I loved all the people I worked with.
Client Coordinator (Former Employee), Spokane, WAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: friendly work atmosphere
Cons: lack of hours
The clients and consultants made working there fun. I loved the work I was doing it was active, and kept me busy. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting the people that came in every day, and that I was in control of my daily activities. There was never a dull moment.
Wearing many hats at Jenny Craig
Consultant (Former Employee), Fairoaks, CaliforniaJuly 16, 2014
Open, usually have people waiting at 7:00 A.M.

I learned so much in the 7 years I worked there, mostly customer service and how to emotionally be there for clients.

My co-workers were awesome. We were like the dream team.

The hardest part of the job was not having enough to do in the slow times. Yet to create work
The most enjoyable part was the – more... clients! Being in the position of helping brings me great rewards. – less
I would review Jenny Craig as 4-5 stars
Regional Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 14, 2014
Pros: i enjoy working with people, and helping people grow and develop
Cons: health insurance
A typical workday at Jenny Craig was working with the managers on training their team to be more effective.

Based on evaluation of numbers I would schedule my time in the market approipraietly.

Once in the center I would assess the areas of oppertunity, and train accordingly.

Training was a daily part of my job. I would train by doing a sales presentation – more... or consultation, other times I would co-present with a staff member. This allowed staff members to listen to effective dialogue in a live enviorment, and afterward I would debrief on what was observed.

There were eight centers, so primarily I worked side by side with the managers.

The hardest part of my job was having to close two centers that I opended in the begining of my career at Jenny Craig.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the people. – less
Kind and Good people
Center Manager, Program Director and Consultant (Current Employee), Western Springs, IllJuly 8, 2014
Enjoyed working for this company they were a fountain of knowledge and helped me transition into an American Life Style.
The most rewarding position I have ever held
Diet Consultant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 6, 2014
I counseled over 100 clients per week and held a teen group. The relationships I built during my work with Jenny Craig will last with me a life time.
Busy times
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Norridge, ILJune 30, 2014
Typical day at work involved stocking shelves, pulling folders, filing folders, and completing transactions.
Great place to work.
Program Director, Assistant manager/Sales (Former Employee), Fairview Heights, ILJune 13, 2014
Pros: discounts
A great place to work. A great bunch of people to work with. And the clients well they were just awesome over all!
Not working for the money
Centre Director (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 7, 2014
Pros: helping others
Cons: no money to be made
A typical day at work required a lot of phone calls, client meetings, and administrative duties. The hardest part of the job is the commission scale, as it barely allows employees to make significant amounts of money. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping people achieve their weight loss goals.
Healthy enviroment
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Montclair, CAJune 5, 2014
Assisted Center Director and Consultants with loss weight programs. Answered phone calls, made appointments and re-schedules. Greet and assisted clients with food orders. Maintained the stockroom and cleaned every day. Received the shipment and maintain inventory on a weekly basis.
Very Rewarding
Center Director (Current Employee), Niles ILJune 3, 2014
If you like to be with people and inspire and change peoples lifes this is a great place to work
Fun place to work, meet a lot of new people and learn even more in the process
Assistant Center Director (Current Employee), Hartsdale, NYMay 28, 2014
Pros: meeting new people, being able to help people reach a goal they thought was unattainable
Cons: low pay rate
While working for this company I have learned the importance of a healthy lifestyle and the health benefit that comes with it. I love working with people to help them reach a goal and this company allows me to do that everyday with different faces and personalities. I will definitely recommend this company to someone who loves working with people.
customer service coordinator
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Hickville, New YorkMay 7, 2014
I was in charge of inputting the food delivery into the computer database, I also made sure all customers who were waiting to be seen by their consultant were not ignored I always made them feel comfortable by engaging in conversation, I had to multitask by making sure each customer was not ignored, they were seen on time, I answered all phone calls, – more... I got each customers food order. I booked, canceled and changed appointments, and made sure each customer that was being seen the next day was called and reminded they have an appointment – less
Management has issues
Consultant (Former Employee), Naperville, ILMay 2, 2014
Pros: nice discount on product
Cons: management, work/life balance
Very hard to advance in this company. If you are a strong consultant and hit your quota, your center director doesn't want to let you go, therefore you are stuck.
Dynamic sales culture. Loved helping women lose weight!
Manager, regional trainer (Former Employee), CO NV UTApril 25, 2014
Wonderful company to work for. I had an incredible team. I ran all aspects of the centers, hiring, firing, training, PNL, sales, service. I would not ask my staff to do anything I wasn't willing to do myself. The hours were long but the job was very rewarding.
Assisting clients over the phone with meeting weight loss goals
Nutrition Consultant (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAApril 22, 2014
Pros: independent work tasks, helping people better their lives, building clientele
Cons: company lacking growth, cutthroat work environment
You meet with your clients for 15 minutes over the phone to motivate and educate them with their weight loss goals. Apt times are not flexible for clients (unable to take more time with those who need it). Some shifts start at 5:00 am. This is a commission based position based upon food and membership sales. I learned about consulting and finding out – more... what motivates individuals. There was little to no advancement with this program. The weight loss industry is very competitive and the company was not headed in a growing direction. Competition between coworkers made for a unfriendly work environment. It was difficult to find sincere support from coworkers and management. Helping clients reach weight loss goals ranging from 10-60lbs was the best part of the experience. – less
Great temp job experience.
Client Coordinator (Former Employee), Stockton, CAApril 16, 2014
No day was ever the same. In that I feel I learned a lot. Typical Day was Monday through Saturday 9am to 9 pm. Very fun work environment. Positive and uplifting.
Great company
Weight Loss Counselor (Current Employee), Durham, North CarolinaMarch 19, 2014
Great company, the pay is very low not something you can maintain a decent living off of.
Exciting place to work at
Client Coordinator (Current Employee), West Caldwell, NJMarch 18, 2014
Jenny craig is a good compnay to work for depending on your position you are hired for. I was hired for a stock position which i like but at times when the hours get cut it doesnt seem to enjoyable . The work enviroment is very welcoming and friendly. I have learned a lot of nutrtion facts and a little bit of consuling.
A very rewarding place to work in many ways.
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Westborough, MAMarch 12, 2014
Pros: i learned that losing weight can be easy and rewarding.
Cons: i really do not have any cons.
The Jenny Craig Center where I was a Customer Service Coordinator was a very fulfilling and exciting place to work. I loved working with the clients and seeing their determination in losing weight. I loved all of the people I worked with, they were alll like family to me and left a lifelong impression. I learned that I am capable of so much and was – more... allowed to grow in the Company.
I would open the center, set up service desk, check messages, stock food, order food, do some clerical work, then greet clients, schedule them and invoice and pull their food. I love helping people and I was able to there.
The hardest part of my job was hearing that my center was closing and that I would no longer be seeing all of the people whom I had gotten close to in the six years I was employed there. – less
Greuling...
Wellness Consultants (Current Employee), Third AveMarch 8, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: hours, salary is commission with a minum wage attached, don't get sick or call out because you are out of luck keeping the position
If you have no life, want to run after a salary and work hours that are totally insane this job is for you...you can have a PHD and still be a stock clerk here....this is not the appealing position that was posted on the job spec...

About Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centres

Jenny Craig would like for everyone to lighten up, at least a little. The weight-control company, which has provided products – Read more

Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centres Photos