Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centres

Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centres Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Management has issues
Consultant (Former Employee), Naperville, ILMay 2, 2014
Pros: nice discount on product
Cons: management, work/life balance
Very hard to advance in this company. If you are a strong consultant and hit your quota, your center director doesn't want to let you go, therefore you are stuck.
Dynamic sales culture. Loved helping women lose weight!
Manager, regional trainer (Former Employee), CO NV UTApril 25, 2014
Wonderful company to work for. I had an incredible team. I ran all aspects of the centers, hiring, firing, training, PNL, sales, service. I would not ask my staff to do anything I wasn't willing to do myself. The hours were long but the job was very rewarding.
Assisting clients over the phone with meeting weight loss goals
Nutrition Consultant (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAApril 22, 2014
Pros: independent work tasks, helping people better their lives, building clientele
Cons: company lacking growth, cutthroat work environment
You meet with your clients for 15 minutes over the phone to motivate and educate them with their weight loss goals. Apt times are not flexible for clients (unable to take more time with those who need it). Some shifts start at 5:00 am. This is a commission based position based upon food and membership sales. I learned about consulting and finding out – more... what motivates individuals. There was little to no advancement with this program. The weight loss industry is very competitive and the company was not headed in a growing direction. Competition between coworkers made for a unfriendly work environment. It was difficult to find sincere support from coworkers and management. Helping clients reach weight loss goals ranging from 10-60lbs was the best part of the experience. – less
Great temp job experience.
Client Coordinator (Former Employee), Stockton, CAApril 16, 2014
No day was ever the same. In that I feel I learned a lot. Typical Day was Monday through Saturday 9am to 9 pm. Very fun work environment. Positive and uplifting.
Great company
Weight Loss Counselor (Current Employee), Durham, North CarolinaMarch 19, 2014
Great company, the pay is very low not something you can maintain a decent living off of.
Exciting place to work at
Client Coordinator (Current Employee), West Caldwell, NJMarch 18, 2014
Jenny craig is a good compnay to work for depending on your position you are hired for. I was hired for a stock position which i like but at times when the hours get cut it doesnt seem to enjoyable . The work enviroment is very welcoming and friendly. I have learned a lot of nutrtion facts and a little bit of consuling.
A very rewarding place to work in many ways.
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Westborough, MAMarch 12, 2014
Pros: i learned that losing weight can be easy and rewarding.
Cons: i really do not have any cons.
The Jenny Craig Center where I was a Customer Service Coordinator was a very fulfilling and exciting place to work. I loved working with the clients and seeing their determination in losing weight. I loved all of the people I worked with, they were alll like family to me and left a lifelong impression. I learned that I am capable of so much and was – more... allowed to grow in the Company.
I would open the center, set up service desk, check messages, stock food, order food, do some clerical work, then greet clients, schedule them and invoice and pull their food. I love helping people and I was able to there.
The hardest part of my job was hearing that my center was closing and that I would no longer be seeing all of the people whom I had gotten close to in the six years I was employed there. – less
Greuling...
Wellness Consultants (Current Employee), Third AveMarch 8, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: hours, salary is commission with a minum wage attached, don't get sick or call out because you are out of luck keeping the position
If you have no life, want to run after a salary and work hours that are totally insane this job is for you...you can have a PHD and still be a stock clerk here....this is not the appealing position that was posted on the job spec...
It was a unique experience but i would not recommend it
Weight Loss Consultant (Former Employee), Columbia MDMarch 7, 2014
Although I enjoyed gaining certain skills while at Jenny Craig, skills that I may not have had the opportunity to gain in one place otherwise, I found the overall work place environment to be negative and discouraging. Financially it is also very unstable.
Sales Consultant
Nutritional Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Englewood, NJMarch 5, 2014
Sales Consultant for Jenny Craig in Englewood, NJ. Data entry, sales (food and product), ordering supplies, and one on one consultations.
changing lives
Manager (Current Employee), Manchester, NHFebruary 21, 2014
Running the center, managing company expectations, training employees to work with clients.
This was a very rewarding position and lots of fun.
Sales Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Salem, ORFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: confirming the next day
Cons: closed
Working for Jenny Craig was my career of 18 years.I would start my day by checking the appointment calendar, and
confirming the next days appointments, answering the phone on the first ring for new clients calling about memberships or changing appointments. Working with co-workers in a team setting and helping them with their tasks. I learned a lot – more... over the years about how important customer service is to the consumer. The most enjoyable part of my job was to see the client transform their health and self esteem – less
I left to go to school
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Menlo Park, CAFebruary 20, 2014
I loved working at Jenny Craig. The employees and manager was very nice and humble to me. This job helped me grow as an individual.
Loved working with my clients on a weekly basis and seeing their weight loss journey
Consultant and Program Director (Former Employee), Salem, VAFebruary 17, 2014
Jenny Craig is a great company to work for-
Employees received 50% off the food, most of the employees did the program also, and after the birth of my child, I lost 10 lbs below my pre pregnancy weight.
Fast-paced workplace
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Montclair, CAFebruary 10, 2014
My duties consisted of inventory, in-bound/out-bound calls, and cashiering. The hardest part of the job was, if anything, being able to juggle all of the tasks I had to complete throughout my day...but that's what I liked about the job as well! I loved interacting with clients more than anything!
Product is too expensive for most interested clients
Program Director (Former Employee), Peoria, ILFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: pay, scripts for clients were outdated, bonuses were not attainable
Clients were very eager to join the program until the financial discussion. 90% of prospects would leave once they realized the cost was beyond their expectations.
fast paced environment where you meet people from different walks of life
Weight loss Consultant (Former Employee), Ventura, CAJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: employee discount and career growth
learned about the benefits of maintaining a healthy lifestyle and being able to help people change for a healthier living.
Was like a second family
Program Consultant (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: learned a lot, had a second family
Cons: pay, disappointments
A typical day at work I would go in see clients, stock, balance quota sheet, call clients, and do whatever else needed to be done that day.
I learned a lot about human behavior and how to use my strengths to better myself as well as build on weaknesses.
My co-works were a second family to me.
The hardest part of my job was having clients see themselves – more... the way I saw them.
I really enjoyed getting clients to their goals and watching their self-esteem change during the process. – less
Weight Loss Consultant
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Marietta, GAJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: helping clients reach their weight-loss goal
Cons: low commission
Consulted and support clients with weight loss goal
Up-sale products to support weight-loss
Maintain client base
rewarding job
Centre Director (Current Employee), Edison, NJJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: its a very happy environment .
Cons: the cons are being short staffed.
my typical day at Jenny Craig-
I put my employees schedules in the computer system.
I handle any and all costumer service issues.
I have managed up to 6 employees for the past eight years.
The hardest part of my job is not having enough coverage due to the company cutting hours .
The most enjoyable part of my job is watching people succeed and lose – more... their desired amount of weight.
Also its extremely rewarding leading your team to hit your daily and monthly quotas. – less

About Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centres

Jenny Craig would like for everyone to lighten up, at least a little. The weight-control company, which has provided products – Read more

Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centres Photos