Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centres

Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centres Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Working with Friends is always a bonus
Weight Loss Consultant (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: great co workers
Cons: management
Doesn't even feel like work when its that fun. When a client walks out the door happy is the best feeling ever. Making a change in someones life.
Wonderful experience.
Program Director (Former Employee), Oakville, ONAugust 8, 2013
Learned the importance of keeping accurate medical records and contact information.
Rewarding career, excellent skill development.
CENTRE DIRECTOR (Current Employee), Newmarket, ONMay 29, 2013
Working with Jenny Craig for almost 20 years helped me develop as a goal-oriented individual and an effective leader of my team. My experience has enhanced my communication and interpersonal skills. The management is very supportive and have the interests of their employees and clients in mind. The benefits and compensation are competitive in the industry. – more... Training is current and adequate. – less
Client Coordinator
Customer services/ Client Co-coordinator (Former Employee), 2625C Weston RDMarch 21, 2013
Pros: free consultations and employee discount
Cons: sometime long hours.
Very nice and relaxing place to work. No rush and no push. We can work at our own phase. All the stuff are very friendly. The best part about this work is that we get to wear professional dress and the employee discount, plus free consultation. There is nothing hard about this job, except sometime we have angry husbands calling and yelling at us over – more... the phone.. – less
Team environment, acheiver, customer service
Program Director & Program Consultant (Former Employee), Coquitlam, BCSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: achieving satisfaction when a client achieves their goals
Cons: working for a company in which there is no job security in place
Helping clients achieve their highest potential in the understanding of the health industry
Fun and engaging workplace
Customer Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Surrey, BCApril 30, 2012
Pros: free food
Cons: low wage and no room to grow within the company
Ive learned a lot from being in this position from multitasking skills to phone sales to filing, answering phones, and paperwork. The only hardest part of the job was spending a hour or two lifting over 50 pounds in food boxes and stocking the freezer and doing this all by myself. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the clients and – more... seeing there gradual success in weight loss, and seeing the constant health benefits. – less

Riverside – April 1, 2013

That's funny you must have taken it food is 50% off NOT free and Jenny is the worst employer on planet earth

Great company
Weight Loss Counselor (Current Employee), Durham, North CarolinaMarch 19, 2014
Great company, the pay is very low not something you can maintain a decent living off of.
Exciting place to work at
Client Coordinator (Current Employee), West Caldwell, NJMarch 18, 2014
Jenny craig is a good compnay to work for depending on your position you are hired for. I was hired for a stock position which i like but at times when the hours get cut it doesnt seem to enjoyable . The work enviroment is very welcoming and friendly. I have learned a lot of nutrtion facts and a little bit of consuling.
A very rewarding place to work in many ways.
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Westborough, MAMarch 12, 2014
Pros: i learned that losing weight can be easy and rewarding.
Cons: i really do not have any cons.
The Jenny Craig Center where I was a Customer Service Coordinator was a very fulfilling and exciting place to work. I loved working with the clients and seeing their determination in losing weight. I loved all of the people I worked with, they were alll like family to me and left a lifelong impression. I learned that I am capable of so much and was – more... allowed to grow in the Company.
I would open the center, set up service desk, check messages, stock food, order food, do some clerical work, then greet clients, schedule them and invoice and pull their food. I love helping people and I was able to there.
The hardest part of my job was hearing that my center was closing and that I would no longer be seeing all of the people whom I had gotten close to in the six years I was employed there. – less
Greuling...
Wellness Consultants (Current Employee), Third AveMarch 8, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: hours, salary is commission with a minum wage attached, don't get sick or call out because you are out of luck keeping the position
If you have no life, want to run after a salary and work hours that are totally insane this job is for you...you can have a PHD and still be a stock clerk here....this is not the appealing position that was posted on the job spec...
It was a unique experience but i would not recommend it
Weight Loss Consultant (Former Employee), Columbia MDMarch 7, 2014
Although I enjoyed gaining certain skills while at Jenny Craig, skills that I may not have had the opportunity to gain in one place otherwise, I found the overall work place environment to be negative and discouraging. Financially it is also very unstable.
Sales Consultant
Nutritional Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Englewood, NJMarch 5, 2014
Sales Consultant for Jenny Craig in Englewood, NJ. Data entry, sales (food and product), ordering supplies, and one on one consultations.
changing lives
Manager (Current Employee), Manchester, NHFebruary 21, 2014
Running the center, managing company expectations, training employees to work with clients.
This was a very rewarding position and lots of fun.
Sales Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Salem, ORFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: confirming the next day
Cons: closed
Working for Jenny Craig was my career of 18 years.I would start my day by checking the appointment calendar, and
confirming the next days appointments, answering the phone on the first ring for new clients calling about memberships or changing appointments. Working with co-workers in a team setting and helping them with their tasks. I learned a lot – more... over the years about how important customer service is to the consumer. The most enjoyable part of my job was to see the client transform their health and self esteem – less
I left to go to school
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Menlo Park, CAFebruary 20, 2014
I loved working at Jenny Craig. The employees and manager was very nice and humble to me. This job helped me grow as an individual.
Loved working with my clients on a weekly basis and seeing their weight loss journey
Consultant and Program Director (Former Employee), Salem, VAFebruary 17, 2014
Jenny Craig is a great company to work for-
Employees received 50% off the food, most of the employees did the program also, and after the birth of my child, I lost 10 lbs below my pre pregnancy weight.
Fast-paced workplace
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Montclair, CAFebruary 10, 2014
My duties consisted of inventory, in-bound/out-bound calls, and cashiering. The hardest part of the job was, if anything, being able to juggle all of the tasks I had to complete throughout my day...but that's what I liked about the job as well! I loved interacting with clients more than anything!
Product is too expensive for most interested clients
Program Director (Former Employee), Peoria, ILFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: pay, scripts for clients were outdated, bonuses were not attainable
Clients were very eager to join the program until the financial discussion. 90% of prospects would leave once they realized the cost was beyond their expectations.
fast paced environment where you meet people from different walks of life
Weight loss Consultant (Former Employee), Ventura, CAJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: employee discount and career growth
learned about the benefits of maintaining a healthy lifestyle and being able to help people change for a healthier living.
Was like a second family
Program Consultant (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: learned a lot, had a second family
Cons: pay, disappointments
A typical day at work I would go in see clients, stock, balance quota sheet, call clients, and do whatever else needed to be done that day.
I learned a lot about human behavior and how to use my strengths to better myself as well as build on weaknesses.
My co-works were a second family to me.
The hardest part of my job was having clients see themselves – more... the way I saw them.
I really enjoyed getting clients to their goals and watching their self-esteem change during the process. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centres

Jenny Craig would like for everyone to lighten up, at least a little. The weight-control company, which has provided products – Read more

Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centres Photos