Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centres Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Nice place to work
Consultant and motivator to individual clients (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONNovember 4, 2014
was a valuable place to learn healthier ways of living and showing your clients the same way of life. Seeing your client achieve there goals. that is a wonderful feeling, It was a small office but employees, helped out if you became to busy.
Working with Friends is always a bonus
Weight Loss Consultant (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: great co workers
Cons: management
Doesn't even feel like work when its that fun. When a client walks out the door happy is the best feeling ever. Making a change in someones life.
Poorly ran business.
consultant. (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBNovember 14, 2013
Pros: nothing.
Cons: no breaks, small office space, short hours
I worked here for 2 years, in my eyes it is a poorly ran business that will not succeed. The employees are not treated well, and the marketing for Jenny Craig is not doing well. Clientele is going down hill, which means less money for Jenny and less in your pocket. Many of the policies and procedures need to be updated. Many of the Clients commented that they felt they were being harassed by the company. This is not a good look Jenny.
Ps. food is WAY too expensive, your better off learning how to portion size and eat healthy than buy their food.
Wonderful experience.
Program Director (Former Employee), Oakville, ONAugust 8, 2013
Learned the importance of keeping accurate medical records and contact information.
Rewarding career, excellent skill development.
CENTRE DIRECTOR (Current Employee), Newmarket, ONMay 29, 2013
Working with Jenny Craig for almost 20 years helped me develop as a goal-oriented individual and an effective leader of my team. My experience has enhanced my communication and interpersonal skills. The management is very supportive and have the interests of their employees and clients in mind. The benefits and compensation are competitive in the industry. Training is current and adequate.
Client Coordinator
Customer services/ Client Co-coordinator (Former Employee), 2625C Weston RDMarch 21, 2013
Pros: free consultations and employee discount
Cons: sometime long hours.
Very nice and relaxing place to work. No rush and no push. We can work at our own phase. All the stuff are very friendly. The best part about this work is that we get to wear professional dress and the employee discount, plus free consultation. There is nothing hard about this job, except sometime we have angry husbands calling and yelling at us over the phone..
Team environment, acheiver, customer service
Program Director & Program Consultant (Former Employee), Coquitlam, BCSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: achieving satisfaction when a client achieves their goals
Cons: working for a company in which there is no job security in place
Helping clients achieve their highest potential in the understanding of the health industry
Fun and engaging workplace
Customer Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Surrey, BCApril 30, 2012
Pros: free food
Cons: low wage and no room to grow within the company
Ive learned a lot from being in this position from multitasking skills to phone sales to filing, answering phones, and paperwork. The only hardest part of the job was spending a hour or two lifting over 50 pounds in food boxes and stocking the freezer and doing this all by myself. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the clients and seeing there gradual success in weight loss, and seeing the constant health benefits.

April 1, 2013

That's funny you must have taken it food is 50% off NOT free and Jenny is the worst employer on planet earth