Jenny Craig Inc Employee Reviews

Client Coordinator
Customer services/ Client Co-coordinator (Former Employee) –  2625C Weston RD21 March 2013
Very nice and relaxing place to work. No rush and no push. We can work at our own phase. All the stuff are very friendly. The best part about this work is that we get to wear professional dress and the employee discount, plus free consultation. There is nothing hard about this job, except sometime we have angry husbands calling and yelling at us over the phone..
Pros
free consultations and employee discount
Cons
sometime long hours.
Team environment, acheiver, customer service
Program Director & Program Consultant (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC11 September 2012
Helping clients achieve their highest potential in the understanding of the health industry
Pros
achieving satisfaction when a client achieves their goals
Cons
working for a company in which there is no job security in place
Fun and engaging workplace
Customer Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC30 April 2012
Ive learned a lot from being in this position from multitasking skills to phone sales to filing, answering phones, and paperwork. The only hardest part of the job was spending a hour or two lifting over 50 pounds in food boxes and stocking the freezer and doing this all by myself. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the clients and seeing there gradual success in weight loss, and seeing the constant health benefits.
Pros
free food
Cons
low wage and no room to grow within the company

Want to know more about Jenny Craig Inc?

Ask a question