This is a unique opportunity to be an integral part of a very busy real estate practice in Calgary, Alberta. Applicants MUST speak Mandarin and English fluently. We thank you for your interest, but this is an absolute requirement.
This permanent full-time position will support an experienced conveyancer and real estate lawyer in high volumes of residential real estate sales and purchases. The employer is offering a competitive salary.
- Greeting clients;
- Answering, screening and forwarding telephone calls;
- Basic accounting;
- Answering general inquiries in a timely and professional manner;
- Set up and clean meeting rooms;
- Other administrative duties as required
- A minimum of one year's experience as a receptionist;
- A minimum of one year's accounting training and/or experience;
- Must speak Mandarin and English fluently;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and confidentiality;
- Excellent reading, writing and proofreading skills;
- Strong computer skills; and
- Must be have excellent attention to detail, be able to multi-task and be able to work with minimum supervision in a team setting.
Please contact the poster if you are interested in this position. All information will be held in the strictest confidence.