This is a great opportunity to work downtown, but outside of the law firm environment.
Our client, an asset management company, requires a legal assistant with experience in real estate law to join their team. Experience in securities and litigation is an asset.
- Legal Assistant Diploma or equivalent an asset;
- Minimum 2 to 5 years relevant work experience is required;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required;
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment; and
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
Competitive salary, benefits and free parking are provided. Please submit your resume and note that your personal information will be held in strict confidence.