This is a unique opportunity to be an integral part of a very busy real estate practice in Calgary, Alberta.
This permanent full-time position will support an experienced conveyancer and real estate lawyer in high volumes of residential real estate sales and purchases. The employer is offering a competitive salary.
- handling real property purchases, sales and financing, including dealing with financial institutions
- preparing documents, such as statements of adjustment, real property reports, land title searches etc. in draft form
- handling trust funds
- A minimum of three year's experience in residential real estate law;
- Mandarin fluency is an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and confidentiality;
- Excellent reading, writing and proofreading skills;
- Strong computer skills; and
- Must be have excellent attention to detail, be able to multi-task and be able to work with minimum supervision in a team setting.
Please contact the poster if you are interested in this position. All information will be held in the strictest confidence.