A law firm in North East Calgary is seeking a legal assistant with at least 2-3 years of residential real estate conveyancing experience to join their team.
As a legal assistant in residential real estate, you will:
- Prepare documents required for various residential real estate transactions, working independently and efficiently;
- Communicate with clients in a professional manner; and
- Other duties as may be required.
- At least 2-3 years experience in residential real estate conveyancing;
- Complete work with accuracy and attention detail within the required timelines:
- Strong keyboarding skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office; and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please apply below, or apply directly via www.jenniferpaulconsulting.com.
Your information will not be submitted to our client until we've contacted you and received permission.
We thank you for your interest.