Well-established, collegial firm just outside the downtown core is seeking an assistant with experience in family law. This firm is in a beautiful area and operates out of a newly renovated office.
- Prepare documents and legal correspondence required for family law matters;
- Willingness to learn real estate to assist with the occasional file;
- Open, close and organize files;
- Communicate with clients in a professional manner;
- Schedule meetings and appointments; and
- Other administrative tasks as may be required.
- At least 3 years experience as a legal assistant in the area of family law;
- Legal Assistant Diploma or equivalent;
- Complete work with accuracy and attention detail within the required timelines:
- Strong keyboarding skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office; and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
All personal information submitted will be held in strict confidence.
Thank you for your interest!