We are currently seeking a junior residential real estate legal assistant for a firm located in downtown Calgary.
- Prepare documents required for various residential real estate transactions;
- Complete work with accuracy and attention detail within the required timelines:
- Open, close and organize files;
- Communicate with clients in a professional manner; and
- Other duties as may be required.
- At least 2 years experience in residential real estate conveyancing;
- Ability to handle residential real estate files from open to close with limited supervision;
- Strong keyboarding skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office; and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Salary will be commensurate with experience level of the successful candidate. Please submit your resume. All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence.
Please visit our website to learn about other opportunities (www.jenniferpaulconsulting.com).