Our client is a full service law firm located in Downtown Edmonton. They are seeking a legal assistant with general litigation experience to join their team.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for:
- Handling a large volume of real estate transactions for residential sale and purchase files, including transactions involving mortgages and other forms of financing;
- Assisting with developer/builder sales and commercial real estate transactions.
- At least 2 years of conveyancing experience;
- Proficiency with MS Office and PCLaw;
- Experience with PracticeTracker an asset;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a professional mature work ethic;
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast paced environment;
- Highly organized, focused and attentive to detail;
- Great attitude, and a willingness to learn, work hard and grow;
- Typing speed, accuracy and word processing skills.
The firm offers a competitive salary and benefits along with a friendly, relaxed, professional work environment.
Please apply below, or contact us directly via www.jenniferpaulconsulting.com.
All personal information submitted will be held in strict confidence.