A small firm in SW Calgary is looking for a motivated junior legal assistant to assist their busy real estate practice.
- Prepare documents required for various residential real estate transactions;
- Complete work with accuracy and attention detail within the required timelines:
- Open, close and organize files;
- Communicate with clients in a professional manner; and
- Other duties as may be required.
- Minimum of 6 months' relevant work experience in real estate law is required;
- Strong keyboard skills (above 60/wpm)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office; and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Salary will be commensurate with experience of the successful candidate. Please submit your resume. All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence.
Please visit our website to learn about other opportunities (www.jenniferpaulconsulting.com).