Our client is a full service law firm located in Downtown Edmonton. They are seeking a legal assistant with general litigation experience to join their team.
- Provide direct support to one of the firm's partners and help manage his practice as well as the workflow throughout his department;
- Provide assistance with all Estates, Probate and Represented Adult matter;
- Prepare various correspondence;
- Schedule appointments;
- File management; maintenance of calendars and file diary system;
- Data entry, filing and other clerical duties as required.
- 2+ years of relevant legal office experience;
- Proficiency with MS Office and PCLaw;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a professional mature work ethic;
- Highly organized, focused and attentive to detail;
- Great attitude, and a willingness to learn, work hard and grow;
- Typing speed, accuracy and word processing skills.
The firm offers a competitive salary and benefits along with a friendly, relaxed, professional work environment.
Please apply below, or contact us directly via www.jenniferpaulconsulting.com.
All personal information submitted will be held in strict confidence.
Indeed - 10 months ago