Mid-sized business law firm in downtown Calgary is looking to add an associate to their IP group. This is a great opportunity to get your hands on quality IP files, while working within a friendly atmosphere.
As part of the IP group, you will be responsible for:
- providing legal opinions with respect to trade marks;
- assisting in the preparation of trade mark applications;
- assisting in trade mark litigation matters including infringement and passing off actions;
- advising on copyright law including enforcement and licensing, particularly software;
- ensuring compliance with Canadian privacy laws;
- drafting intellectual property licensing agreements, confidentiality agreements and intellectual property aspects of employee and consultant agreements; and
- other responsibilities as required.
- Member of a Canadian provincial bar in good standing; and
- 5-10 years experience in intellectual property law, including all aspects of copyrights, patents and trademarks.
A competitive compensation package will be offered to the successful applicant. Please apply below, or contact us directly via www.jenniferpaulconsulting.com.
All personal information submitted will be held in strict confidence.
Thank you for your interest!