JELD-WEN Employee Reviews in Canada

it was just a job
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBMay 11, 2016
not to many good things to say about the job was the first job i started in the production field but it did get me the first look at production
Productive and fun place to work at
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBDecember 16, 2015
I enjoyed working with team players. It was a fast paced and I enjoyed working there. I liked keeping busy even when there seemed nothing to do there was always something to do at this job site.
Typical production to delivery door and window outlet.
Class one delivery driver, Production worker (Current Employee) –  Langley, BCJanuary 16, 2013
Start 7am. Review documentation with dock workers and assist to load or load truck by myself. Drive two runs a day normally over the lower mainland and Vancouver district area. Drive fork lift and load trucks by had as well. Do production work prepping and assembling of Exterior single pre-hung doors for delivery. Operating various saws and nailers and machinery. Crating of products.
Pros
i hour of o/t a day for drivers to eat on the run, day shift weekends off, learning a lot about construction and assembly of doors and door windows.
Cons
slow work periods during the year, handling customer complaints, no designated routes, summer vacation was difficult because of the busy season, commuting fr kerrisdale to langley.
I am a results oriented manager who believes leadedership by example. I like challening opportunities and will work towards its success..
Group Manager (Current Employee) –  550 Munroe Ave.May 6, 2013
My job includes making painting schedules, coordinating with various dept. on their requirements, coordinating with purchasing for needed materials. Supervising leadhand and employees in their job is needed so. Scheduling overtime and requesting manpower and training new personnels. Making sure that quality and production comes hand in hand and requirements of sales are met. Presently, challenged with my new project at Paintshop in implementing the waterbase paint technology. Implement company rules and regulations.Meet with other managers once a week to review operations and solve problems.
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  torontoFebruary 3, 2013
Keeps you busy.Good people to work with.Worked up from service man to service manager.