Tutor – SPEECH THERAPY
Employer: JeeJee Akademia Tutoring Inc. – Toronto, Ontario
Position Description: Looking for Tutors with background in Speech/Language Pathology to work with students who have various levels of speech, language and communication problems.
Salary: $16.00 - $20.00/Hour for individual and group tutoring
- at least 6 hours per week
o Weekdays – after 4pm
o Weekend – any time during the day
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Scarborough and Markham
Education: Currently a University Student/Completed University/Qualified Ontario Certified Teacher/ Special Education Course Part I and/or Part II Completed
- Police Reference Check Required
- CPR First Aid - Recommended
- Contact assigned students within two days of receiving the assignment
- Be punctual for all scheduled tutoring sessions. It is your responsibility to notify
JeeJee Akademia as soon as possible if you cannot meet with your students.
- Responsible, dependable, honest and mature
- Friendly, patient, and sensitive to a diversity of students
- Most importantly, ensure you hand in all required paperwork at the end of each month
- Own a vehicle/must provide own transportation
Experience: Experience working with students who have learning disabilities and/or special needs – For example, volunteering at schools, working with children and/or youth services or summer camps.
Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
How to Apply: Please apply for this job only in the manner specified by the employer. Failure to do so may result in your application not being properly considered for the position.