Tutor – FRENCH (Elementary/Secondary)
Employer: JeeJee Akademia Tutoring Inc. – Toronto, Ontario.
JeeJee Akademia Tutoring Inc. is currently hiring French tutors to assist students in their homework and to provide extra lessons to help them advance in their French classes. You will need to be skilled in teaching French in reading, writing and speaking.
Salary: $14.00/Hour for individual and group tutoring
- at least 6 hours per week
o Weekdays – after 4pm
o Weekend – any time during the day
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Scarborough and Markham
- Fluent in French and English
- Graduate from a Bachelors program or Enrolled in a Bachelor of Education Program
- Police Reference Check Required
- CPR First Aid - Recommended
- Contact assigned students within two days of receiving the assignment
- Be punctual for all scheduled tutoring sessions. It is your responsibility to notify
JeeJee Akademia as soon as possible if you cannot meet with your students.
- Responsible, dependable, honest and mature
- Friendly, patient, and sensitive to a diversity of students
- Most importantly, ensure you hand in all required paperwork at the end of each month
- Own a vehicle/must provide own transportation
Experience: Experience working with children an asset – For example, teaching, tutoring or volunteering within a school setting, organization or summer camp.
How to Apply: Please apply for this job only in the manner specified by the employer. Failure to do so may result in your application not being properly considered for the position.