JDA Employee Reviews

Small productive company
Administrative/Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJuly 5, 2012
My typical day started with entering orders and making sure the drivers had all the necessary paperwork for their delivery. Answered phone and waited on customers. Prepared bank deposited, called on past due invoices. Interviewed potential hires, and prepared new hire packages as needed.

I learned about the various types of cleaning chemicals/janitorial supplies and equipments. Management was GREAT. My co-workers became my friends. I worked with them for over 10 years. The hardest part of my job was quitting so I coould relocate to GA.

The most enjoyable part of the job was watching the company grow over the years.
Pros
i became a part of their family. they worked out my schedule so i could completed my degree.
Cons
because it was a small family owned company we did not have alot of benefits..
Good learning experience
Communications Liaise Officer (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, GPAugust 11, 2015
Its a good Government company that aims to improve the City of Johannesburg through development projects around the Gauteng province. I personally have learnt a lot in the road construction field,communications and doing administration.
Pros
Working onsite
Cons
Night shift work
Great people, but leadership creates a chaotic work environment
Director, Global Support Operations (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 13, 2015
JDA has gone through many changes in the past few years which has resulted in its employees constantly worrying about their jobs. Even those identified as high performers are leaving the company either voluntarily or involuntarily due to the climate and culture.
Pros
people
Cons
leadership
A high quality world wide services provider.
PMO Manager (Current Employee) –  Mexico CityApril 2, 2014
Responsible for delivering and quality assurance around our global/regional project implementations.

This role represents a great opportunity to meet worldwide stakeholders, their culture and preferences, because of that, lessons learned represents one of the most important deliverables along the projects execution.

The most enjoyable part of this job is the knowledge and experience you get with people, business process and new business opportunities across the industries along the continent.
Pros
training, growing up opportunities
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN ENVIRONMENT
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT (Current Employee) –  NEW DELHIJune 16, 2012
I DID MY ARTICLESHIP FORM THE SAME FIRM AND OUR BOSS HAS GIVEN US THE FREEDOM TO TAKE ANY DECISION. THERE IS A ENVIRONMENT OF APPLYING ONE`S OWN CREATIVITY AND GET THE WORK DONE.
Pros
leadership
CA Firm
Accounts/ Finance & Taxation Executive (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DLJanuary 31, 2014
Accounting, Income Tax, Sale Tax, Appeal, Scrutiny, Bank Finance, Project report, Portfolio Management.
JDA Enterprise Planning Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 3, 2013
Great place to work.
One can gain expert domain knowledge in supply chain and Retail domain by working here.
Pros
one can gain expert domain knowledge in supply chain and retail domain
Excelente ambiente de trabajo con buenos beneficios contractuales
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Santiago de Chile, RMDecember 10, 2015
Traslado desde oficina JDA a oficinas del cliente para reuniones internas con equipo de proyecto de JDA para revisar estado de avance de las actividades, actualizar carta Gantt e Issue Log. Posteriormente preparar reportes de estado semanalas para revisarlo y discutirlo con equipo proyecto del cliente. Planificación de las proximas actividades y hacer seguimiento a los issues abiertos.
Mantener al equipo de proyecto motivado es importante para conseguir los objetivos del proyecto asi como mantener una relación laboral transparente con el cliente.
Pros
seguro complementario de salud con amplia cobertura
Cons
muy pocas horas asignadas al rol de PM para las actividades de administración de proyecto