JDA

JDA Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A high quality world wide services provider.
PMO Manager (Current Employee), Mexico CityApril 2, 2014
Pros: training, growing up opportunities
Responsible for delivering and quality assurance around our global/regional project implementations.

This role represents a great opportunity to meet worldwide stakeholders, their culture and preferences, because of that, lessons learned represents one of the most important deliverables along the projects execution.

The most enjoyable part of this job is the knowledge and experience you get with people, business process and new business opportunities across the industries along the continent.
CA Firm
Accounts/ Finance & Taxation Executive (Current Employee), New Delhi, DLJanuary 31, 2014
Accounting, Income Tax, Sale Tax, Appeal, Scrutiny, Bank Finance, Project report, Portfolio Management.
JDA Enterprise Planning Consultant (Current Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 3, 2013
Pros: one can gain expert domain knowledge in supply chain and retail domain
Great place to work.
One can gain expert domain knowledge in supply chain and Retail domain by working here.
it was productive and got to learn a lot.
JDA Technical/Functional Consultant (Former Employee), MumbaiAugust 17, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: na
Apart from the normal things like secure environment.I learned a lot in this project.
Small productive company
Administrative/Accounts Receivable (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLJuly 5, 2012
Pros: i became a part of their family. they worked out my schedule so i could completed my degree.
Cons: because it was a small family owned company we did not have alot of benefits..
My typical day started with entering orders and making sure the drivers had all the necessary paperwork for their delivery. Answered phone and waited on customers. Prepared bank deposited, called on past due invoices. Interviewed potential hires, and prepared new hire packages as needed.

I learned about the various types of cleaning chemicals/janitorial supplies and equipments. Management was GREAT. My co-workers became my friends. I worked with them for over 10 years. The hardest part of my job was quitting so I coould relocate to GA.

The most enjoyable part of the job was watching the company grow over the years.
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN ENVIRONMENT
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT (Current Employee), NEW DELHIJune 16, 2012
Pros: leadership
Cons: long hours
I DID MY ARTICLESHIP FORM THE SAME FIRM AND OUR BOSS HAS GIVEN US THE FREEDOM TO TAKE ANY DECISION. THERE IS A ENVIRONMENT OF APPLYING ONE`S OWN CREATIVITY AND GET THE WORK DONE.