Our company, a global leader in industrial air filtration and resource management, has an opening for a technical sales representative (District Sales Manager) in Alberta.
Our products and solutions contribute to reducing environmental impact from industrial production process and to creating a safe and clean working environment while boosting production efficiency.
The District Sales Manager is responsible for assuring company sales goals are achieved in all market segments in the province. Primary responsibility is obtaining increased sales in Alberta by calling on an established network of independent wholesalers, establishing new distribution and some direct sales relationships in assigned market segments. Also responsible for coordinating contractor sales and marketing programs and handling key technical calls and issues.
Some responsibilities include:
- Introduce, demonstrate and promote all current and new products.
- Evaluate, train and motivate new and existing distributor sales personnel.
- Continually evaluate the territory distributor framework to assure sufficient
coverage and efficiency.
- Maximize market penetration in assigned segments.
- Sets sales objectives for distributors and their sales force.
- Evaluate competitive situations and recommend appropriate tactics
- Execute distributor-level product promotion programs.
- Other duties as assigned
A successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Successful track record in technical product sales
- Minimum two years sales experience in air quality management or HVAC, a definite asset.
- Knowledge of construction methods and standards
This position requires 30-50% travel within assigned territory.
While we appreciate your interest in this fantastic opportunity, only those candidates we feel are qualified will be contacted for an interview.