JATEC is an industry leader in the installation of underground utilities in subdivisions. We are established and growing in the Edmonton area and we are searching for a Skilled Labourer to support our Special Projects team and assist in standing light poles and providing manual labour as needed. The ideal candidate must be willing and able to work 10 – 12 hour days, 6 days per week, and in all weather conditions year-round. Iron work, scaffolding, concrete forming, carpentry, and heavy equipment experience is considered an asset.
Job tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Foundation installation for street lighting.
- Drilling light bases (skid steer, wheel excavator)
- Pouring and finishing concrete on tops of bases.
- Setting cages.
- Ground mounts for signs.
- Run the tracked skid steer or willing to learn.
- Help on the cable installation crew or other crews as needed.
- Class 5 license with Air Brake Endorsement.
- Own reliable vehicle.
- Experience in a construction environment.
- Hard worker.
- Easy going attitude.
- Desire to please and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Adapt to change easily.
- Help with tasks as they get assigned and be willing change on short notice.
We offer excellent wages, benefits, year-round work, lots of overtime hours, and a huge opportunity to learn and grow.