Japan Tobacco International

Japan Tobacco International Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company
Demand & Supply Forecasting Exec (Former Employee), Weybridge, SurreyMarch 20, 2013
Pros: training
Cons: travel from home on the m25
Great company to work for with excellent career development and Benefits.
growing company
Trade Promotion & Merchandizing Manager (Former Employee), KazakhstanMarch 18, 2013
It's growing company with realistic goals and adequate wages. International experience and multi-national team.
JTI is a company with solid corporate values.
Consumer & Trade Marketing Manager (Current Employee), MiamiDecember 26, 2012
Pros: financially; jti is a very solid company.
Cons: too much red tape in order to take inmediate action.
- Arrive at the office at 8:15 am
- Review my emails sent from Geneva Headquarters
- Discuss with Geneva if there is any issues to be discussed prior to contact my customers in the Latam region.
- Call my customers in the region to do the daily follow up
- Check on the status of the P.O's to the customers.
- Begin doing some quantitative analysis on – more... our monthly projects
- Meet with the marketing team in order to prepare next month's projects.
- Prepare my traveling itinerary for next week to Latin America or the Caribbean.
Adjust the forecasting for my next month's orders.
Meet with finance in order to analyze the impact on the P&L for next's projects.
Leave the office at 8:30 pm – less
Productive and workmates are easy to be with.
Data Administrator/Entry (Former Employee), PhilippinesDecember 2, 2012
Pros: free snacks and free lunch sometimes
Cons: minimum working hours
I work here as a Data Administratot/Entry,everyday we collect and encode the sales of our salesman. And I am the point-person of our team, I am responsible all the data sales. I've learned a lot especially more on computer. In everyday work i've learned to make basic formulas.So far the management take good care of us, although there are times that – more... we had misunderstanding but its normal in order for the people sorround to grow matured in their field of work.At the end of the the day we gave our best for the company seek.
The hardest part is when sometimes you have lack of time to submit your work because its deadline and you have no choice but to sacrifice some of your ample time to meet the the deadlines.
When you recieve a comment "job well done" its fullfilling to hear that somehow your hardwork is not wasted. – less
productive work place
ERP Data Finance (Current Employee), SANOctober 25, 2012
Pros: free lunch & medical care
Cons: due to work demand short leave days
The first day was challeging cause i didnt have the actually picture of the organisation and finding out who will welcome me in that particular day i learnt a warm welcome for new employee is vital .

management was exception in welcoming me

my co workers fair

Striving by leding in exeption perfomanace and set as a bench markfor the company

when – more... i do my self assement i see progress in exellence and face new challenges – less
Working places is good, it has a family oriented management with a friendly working environment and family culture.
Field Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), SwitzerlandOctober 24, 2012
Pros: free gasoline, hotel accomodation, foods and phone allowances, etc
Cons: no limit of working hours
Japan Tobacco International (Phils.),Inc. is the most admired company in the Philippines not only because of being a multinational company but a globally market leader in the cigarettes industry. JTI, it has a family oriented company, by the book and very stick when it comes to the implementation of the company policies and procedures. It has a high – more... standard requirements due to globally market and businesses. one of the most high salary offered to the employees, there's a lot of benefits from mandatory up to company initiatives. It has a friendly and family culture with a peace of mind working environment. The most enjoyable part of the job is using a brand new service vehicle upon boarding in the company. – less
Overall great company
District Sales Representative (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAJuly 4, 2012
Pros: enjoyable work environment
Cons: tools needed to complete assignments were lacking, managment did not listen to the front line sales force.
Overall great company, diverse cultures are idealized, communication was simple and to the point. Benefits and pay are far above average, co-workers strive to help each other succed and propel the company programs forward.
Productive, fun and results driven
Global SAP Security Manager (Former Employee), Manchester, UKMay 31, 2012
Pros: excellent variety in work
Cons: lot's of international travelling
Dealing with Day to Day Production Support, Project Updates.
Manging and working in a small team, who were dedicated to suceed in managing 40,000+ PRD users and multiple projects across the globe.
Oportunidades de desarrollo internacional
Business Project Manager Western Europe (Former Employee), Genève, GESeptember 25, 2014
Una grandísima empresa para trabajar.
Cuida mucho a los empleados.
Los mejores medios para trabajar.
Entorno multicultural.
Environement de Travail agreable
Gestionnaire - Trésorerie back office (Current Employee), Manchester, ENGAugust 29, 2014
Tres bonne entreprise.
Les opportunités de développement son intéressante.
Le management est juste.
Japan Tobacco International (JTI), Yelets / Russland Custom Service Manager
Custom Service Manager (Former Employee), RusslandAugust 11, 2014
Aufgaben: Verantwortung für die Service-Qualität, den Umsatz, das Kostenmanagement und Sicherung von Kundenzufriedenheit, Qualitätswesen und Logistik, Führung eines kleinen Teams von drei Personen.
Environnement de travail
Mailroom associate in JTI (Former Employee), Genève, GEJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: plusieurs avantages, partenariat (salle de sport, voiture, cafetaria..)
- Très agréable
- Environnement multiculturel
- Opportunité d'évolution et de diversification
- Opportunité de voyager et de travailler à l'international

- L'aspect le plus difficile de mon poste c'est d'être concentré le plus possible !

- L'aspect le plus agréable de mon poste c'est que l'on rencontre plein de nouvelle personne, ce qui permet de – more... crée des liens avec les collaborateurs. – less
20 ans de bonheur chez JTI
Expert ventes et Formateur commerciaux (Former Employee), Boulogne-Billancourt, 95November 15, 2013
Pros: produits performants, entreprise respectueuse du salarié
Cons: grande disponibilité
Recherche , contact des prospections et les relances adaptées .
Formation , suivi et contrôle des évolution des forces de vente
Mise en place de la politique commerciale de l’entreprise , suivi et correction
Mise en place des plans de communication et suivi de leur application
Organización de trabajo
Promotora (Former Employee), Málaga, ANJune 2, 2013
Buena coordinación de trabajo, buen equipo de trabajo, buena comunicación entre niveles de jerarquia dentro de la empresa.