January Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Laid back place to work.
General Merchandise Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  St. NeotsMay 2, 2016
Laid back and enjoyable place to work good team atmosphere. Not much room for progression within the company though. Discount isn't great either.
Pros
Team
Cons
No progression
Excellent team and learning curve
Runner/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  LeatherheadFebruary 5, 2015
My work experience with Liquid Productions was a great success, I would typically be learning new software elements as well as researching for team members who needed it done.
All my co-workers were excellent, very affable and made the office a relaxed and pleasant place to spend time.
The hardest part of the job was learning everything from scratch, fortunately the team were always on hand if I needed assistance. Most enjoyable part was being trusted to edit and research on my own considering my junior position.
I learned that my communication skills are considered excellent and that I am a relatively quick learner with new software and tasks, I love getting to grips with new projects fast.
i am a responsible person
NDT Inspection & Rope Access Technician (Current Employee) –  BatamMarch 13, 2015
busy for working
about safety and how to be prefesional technician
it is good management
he is smart
i have not seen the hardest of the jobs
the most enjoyable is when i can finished my jobs early
Pros
free
Cons
healthcare
stagging and production is a great job to have hands down
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 13, 2013
A typical day at work was about 10hrs a day working at a fast but safe pace, loading and unloading staging to casinos for strike or setup, management taught me everything I know about building and working with production. my co workers all worked hard to get the job done and they are very good at what they do. the hardest part of the job is when you strike because everything is getting broken down and there is a time limit to get the job done in a casino floor. working with staging is great to me ,there is always a change of setup or product being put on the floor.
Pros
always got free lunch on a strike
Cons
long layoff periods
Growing business with many job duties
Controller (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 23, 2013
Busy place to work as we were diversifying our product line. I really enjoyed the hands on work with the general ledger, cash accountability, and working with numbers in general. I grew from just being a bookkeeper to filling out Federal and State reports, Supervising the Office Personell, and doing payroll.
I really enjoyed the diversity of my job duties.
Outgoing work place
Internship at DATS (Current Employee) –  Fort.Myers FLMarch 18, 2012
Looks like something I can see myself working in. Love being around people and working in big groups for projects.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a

4.3