Jani-King Int'l

Jani-King Int'l Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive Place
Data Specialist (Former Employee), Durham NcMay 9, 2014
I worked part time. Hard at times, but good management and good co-workers
The staff was nice and the hours were flexible, but that's about all.
Custodian (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLApril 16, 2014
I was unable to get any benefits and I was told I would receive a raise after 60 days and I worked there 8 months and didn't receive one. There was also no professional training. I was unsatisfied.
Franchisee of Jani-King
Franchise Owner (Current Employee), Kansas CityApril 11, 2014
Pros: work on my own.
Cons: have not been able to make any profits
Have been unable to get this opportunity worked out to become a viable and profitable business.
Fun Work place
As environmental service/ House keeper (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNApril 6, 2014
Good place to work but most of time the company franchise to individual owners and is hard to get enough hours and also there is no benefit or vacation time
Fun place to work
Cleaner - Cleaning Cinemas (Former Employee), Midland, WAMarch 7, 2014
great boss, easy going staff, all in all great place to work!
friendly people
Janitorial Supervisor (Former Employee), Crowley, TXFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: hr lunches
Cons: and coffee
I had 3 people working under me and they where hard workers and the were always on time and they listed to me when I told them the work plans for the day they were on it and they did what they had to do because I go to work to work not to play or have fun I go to work and nothing more and nothing less
fun and easy going work place
Appointment Setter (Former Employee), Portsmouth, VAFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: take lunch at your own hour
Cons: 401k
small department. Family organization. marketing field.independant business. pay twice a month part time hours
Housekeeping
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAFebruary 10, 2014
I worked as a Housekeeping professional in a hospital in Virginia. Mopping, sweeping, and basic cleaning all over the hospital.
Commerical cleaning
Co-franchise owner (Former Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: owning our own company
Cons: high turn over
This was a franchisee opportunity but the turn-over in employees were to high to ensure quality service. Since we believe in a standard of excellence for ourselves that we could not deliver to our customers we sold the business.
no ping pong table to enjoy
Operator/Owner (Former Employee), San Jose, Ca.January 15, 2014
Pros: free lunch sometimes
Cons: short breaks...
Always hard. Learned to train people. Good management. Co-workers are excellent workers. The hardest part of the job is that work hard all the time. The most enjoyable part of the job is that start the job at anytime after 5:00 at night. And no Sunday's work...
Not much to say here
Medical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Addison, TXDecember 19, 2013
Pros: great training environment
Cons: management does not communicate with reps in the field very well.
Company did not have a very good sales force* communication between Sales executives and upper level management was fair to midland, often times we were not on the same page. As a result sales were very low, company down sized, many jobs were lost. Company is a good solid company, but needs to adapt to change better in order to compete with the competition.
n/a
Data Entry (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 15, 2013
Very nice people to work for. Don't have much to say about the company.
sales driven environment
Outside Sales (Current Employee), Lenexa, KSDecember 10, 2013
Pros: meeting new people and co workers who were fun.
Cons: job stability, if you did not make your sales quota you were fired the next month, there was a lot of turnover.
A typical day would include morning meeting, follow up calls, driving to appointments, creating proposals and conducting cold calls. The management was not interested in hearing employees ideas and had a very cynical and negative outlook on life in general. My co workers were some of the best in the industry and a joy to work with. The hardest part – more... of the job was trying to implement new ideas to make the company better. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and serving them with a service that they needed and wanted. – less
CLEANING
Janitor (Former Employee), LAFAYETTE INDecember 10, 2013
cleaning N LOTS OF WALKING /MOVING THINGS/MAKING SHORE MY JOB IS DONE RIGHT EVERY TIME
job hours wasn`t good
Janitorial (Former Employee), Greenville, SCNovember 11, 2013
Pros: great money no benifets
Cons: did not like the work
love the money but hours and people I did not love had to find something better
easy position
Supervisor (Former Employee), Olive Branch, MSNovember 9, 2013
I loved the hours of this position. My manager was the best. Carefree environment. I loved the easy day to day operations.
what is this about, are you jani-king affiliated
owner-operator (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 6, 2013
what are you doing jani-king is a national brand cleaning service and is good for some and good for most. cleaning is the fun part and grease was the hardest. manage myself and worked hard for 7 hours aday.
Housekeeping?
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 5, 2013
I really liked this job. The environment was fast paced and we got to meet so many different people.
Work was unorganized but tolerable.
Janitor (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 5, 2013
Pros: stoped at fastfood restaurants
Cons: breaked between travel time
We was just about done with all the building we clean in the evening and about ready to go home and our manager brought up two more buildings that had to be cleaned, so I had to find someone to pick my children up from school and watch them at the last minute.

Managers has to much going on.

Hardest part of the job, is when we run out of stuff and – more... have to wait days to get supplies.

Being able to socialize and help each other. – less
Fun Place to work
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Troy, MIOctober 29, 2013
Pros: signing bonuses
Cons: on phone most of the day
Making several telephone calls a day. Just by saying the right things to people u can get them to join your services. Friendly and polite supervisers and co-workers. getting a client to comment to the services is not easy. Talking to new and different people is an enjoyment.

About Jani-King Int'l

Jani-King fights its royal battle with mop and broom. The company, which has more than 12,000 franchised businesses around the – Read more