Jani-King Int'l

Jani-King Int'l Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
sales driven environment
Outside Sales (Current Employee), Lenexa, KSDecember 10, 2013
Pros: meeting new people and co workers who were fun.
Cons: job stability, if you did not make your sales quota you were fired the next month, there was a lot of turnover.
A typical day would include morning meeting, follow up calls, driving to appointments, creating proposals and conducting cold calls. The management was not interested in hearing employees ideas and had a very cynical and negative outlook on life in general. My co workers were some of the best in the industry and a joy to work with. The hardest part – more... of the job was trying to implement new ideas to make the company better. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and serving them with a service that they needed and wanted. – less
CLEANING
Janitor (Former Employee), LAFAYETTE INDecember 10, 2013
cleaning N LOTS OF WALKING /MOVING THINGS/MAKING SHORE MY JOB IS DONE RIGHT EVERY TIME
job hours wasn`t good
Janitorial (Former Employee), Greenville, SCNovember 11, 2013
Pros: great money no benifets
Cons: did not like the work
love the money but hours and people I did not love had to find something better
easy position
Supervisor (Former Employee), Olive Branch, MSNovember 9, 2013
I loved the hours of this position. My manager was the best. Carefree environment. I loved the easy day to day operations.
what is this about, are you jani-king affiliated
owner-operator (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 6, 2013
what are you doing jani-king is a national brand cleaning service and is good for some and good for most. cleaning is the fun part and grease was the hardest. manage myself and worked hard for 7 hours aday.
Housekeeping?
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 5, 2013
I really liked this job. The environment was fast paced and we got to meet so many different people.
Work was unorganized but tolerable.
Janitor (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 5, 2013
Pros: stoped at fastfood restaurants
Cons: breaked between travel time
We was just about done with all the building we clean in the evening and about ready to go home and our manager brought up two more buildings that had to be cleaned, so I had to find someone to pick my children up from school and watch them at the last minute.

Managers has to much going on.

Hardest part of the job, is when we run out of stuff and – more... have to wait days to get supplies.

Being able to socialize and help each other. – less
Fun Place to work
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Troy, MIOctober 29, 2013
Pros: signing bonuses
Cons: on phone most of the day
Making several telephone calls a day. Just by saying the right things to people u can get them to join your services. Friendly and polite supervisers and co-workers. getting a client to comment to the services is not easy. Talking to new and different people is an enjoyment.
I love this job because i love the pay.
Housekeeper (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAOctober 25, 2013
I would have to started my day by getting my cleaning cart together, then i would get to work, first i would get the list of rooms that i have clean,then i would get to them.What i learnd was how clean a room right.Now the management she was not very nice but i need the job so i did what i had to do to keep it.My co-workers there where ok i just did – more... my job but we did work good together.To me there was nothing hard about my job i loved it.What i enjoy about this job was the customs and the pay. – less
I get a quiet peaceful workplace, because nobody is around
Manager (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOOctober 15, 2013
Pros: no boss
Cons: working by yourself
I love Jani-King it gives me a great work environment, There is usually nobody around , so I get a peaceful work place.
cleaning buildings, schools, and constructions sites
Cleaner (Former Employee), Charleston, SCOctober 7, 2013
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: short hours
I have clean CSL plasma, moping, sweeping, whipping and dusting everything down. I have also done ice palace cleaning the locker rooms, bathrooms, whipping things down, sweeping and moping. It is a hard job to do short hours but fun to meet new people.
see jani king
Janitor (Former Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 5, 2013
Pros: see jani king
Cons: see jani king
see jani king, simple easy job. great co workers. supplies always ready and available
busy work place
janitorial (Former Employee), Hammond, LAOctober 3, 2013
i would get there clock in and stock up my area and get ready for my customers i learned that i can do many things if i put my mind to anything i want to do the management was ok co workers were friendly and helpful when needed my hardest part was getting use to getting up and going to school then working and doing homework my moment that i steped in – more... my customers would always wanted me to wait on them when somebody was already taking there order. – less
work like a house
supervisor housekeeper (Current Employee), birminghamSeptember 18, 2013
Pros: cup of tea
Cons: few min
every single day which i spend their was wonderful for me but i would like explain about one sunday . as normal sunday is busy at all repition and staff works together like a team at house family i learnt from it thet they heartly attach with each other .
Management is very will there all the time help to staff.
my colleges they were very helpfull to – more... me and to evry one as wll as ateam inaver find any hard time on that time. most enjoy when i doingf myt job as a tean member. – less
This out fit is a joke!
Sales (Former Employee), St. LouisSeptember 16, 2013
First off, there is a HIGH turn over rate if you are applying for sales position! I beleive they have had at least 6 to 10 people in and out over past 12 months.

The current manager is MICRO style management! She is very unprofessional!

The commissions are a joke! While I enjoyed my co-workers the manager there was a challenge!!

They tote the company – more... car as a benefit! BEWARE you can not drive it for personal use. Its strictly for business! THEY ARE RADICAL AND HAVE A GPS TRACKER WHICH THEY MONITOR LIKE CRAZY!

In a nut shell, do not quit your current job! Keep looking! – less
enjoyed
Floor Technician (Former Employee), new orleansSeptember 9, 2013
i learned a lot of things from the people i was working with about floors and cleaning
Fun work cleaning warehouses
Cleaner (Former Employee), Belleville, ILSeptember 7, 2013
Cleaning a very big warehouse is fun and also time consuming
Fun Environment,Fair management
Custodial Supervisor (Former Employee), Bronx, NYAugust 28, 2013
Pros: fun work environment, everyone got along with each other
Cons: sometimes attitudes would clash
First I would check the inventory to make sure we have enough cleaning supplies and chemicals. Then I would assign the task for the day. I would then do my tasks for the day. At the end of the shift I would check everyones work to make sure it was done properly then we would go home.

I learned leadership and the ability to deal with a bunch of different – more... personalities and attitudes and be able to keep everyone content if not happy.

My co-workers were great they listened very well, They did their duties very well and in a timely manner. The management was very fair and worked just as hard as anyone else.

The hardest part of the job was getting everyone on the same page at all times but once I did it was easy. The most enjoyable part of the job was the work we did it felt good seeing how bright a freshly waxed floor can shine. – less
never play at work
Cleaning Service (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 18, 2013
Pros: you had to bring your own food
Cons: 15 mins beark
i just do my work i dont come to work to play you clean mopin bathrooms wipe walls wipe windows dusting & many more !
Great Place to Work
Personal Assistant/Operations Manager (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAAugust 18, 2013
I liked to work for Jani-King. The work is easy and the employees are friendly. I learned who I am as an operations manager, what challenges I can conquer and the ability to solve problems in an ethical and fair manner.

About Jani-King Int'l

Jani-King fights its royal battle with mop and broom. The company, which has more than 12,000 franchised businesses around the – Read more