Jani-King Int'l

Jani-King Int'l Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Not bad for a part time job.
Janitor (Former Employee), Norcross, GaJuly 3, 2014
I worked the night shifts, part-time, 5 nights a week, during a break from school. The work was not too hard. I found it easy to catch on and keep up. My manager was not very professional, which I personally did not like, but some people would not mind. Overall, I was happy to have the opportunity to gain work experience.
i missed this job
Building and Office Cleaner (Former Employee), bowieJune 26, 2014
Pros: very easy
Cons: no break
i had fun and i missed my job. always work in pairs. my coworker and i get along so well. work and talk or crack jokes.
busy place to work,but fun and exciting
Technician (Former Employee), Rolling Meadows, ILJune 25, 2014
maintain order when needed help escort guest to cars guard monies that travel within the casino
Productive and laid back
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Addison, TXJune 25, 2014
Pros: laid back, yearly raises, and annual bonuses
Cons: i can't say there are any
transferred phones over, answered multi-line phone system, paging of intercom, updated extension list, greet visitors, we were catered lunch every month, assisted department heads, organized shared calendars, distribute mail, and receive packages from FedEx and UPS.
productive and great place to work
janitoral (Current Employee), spartanburg scJune 23, 2014
Pros: great hours
Cons: dont really see the manager
A typical day at work is just cleaning and minding my own business. I love working for jani king and i also love the people i work with. The hardest part is carring out the trash everyday but i manage. Most enjoyable is working with a great team, we help each other.
Telemarketer
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Madison Heights, VAMay 25, 2014
Pros: work under minimal supervision
Cons: slow business, bad leads
Placed outbound cold calls to companies to set up appointments for sales rep to meet with and offer a bid to clean the facility. When I worked there company had just moved to the area and business was extremely slow. Never had a good lead. Boring and not my thing.
The work sites were close to my home. I enjoyed being an independent worker.
Sub-Contractor (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OhioMay 18, 2014
Pros: being on your own time frame.
Cons: the low pay
My work description was cleaning for an automobile company. I learned to be independent. This was a family owned franchise. My sons helped me to keep things going to be on task. The hardest part of the job was working 7 days per week. The enjoyable part was I was working on my own time.
jani king
Janitor and Cleaner (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSMay 13, 2014
Pros: awesome employer
Cons: hardly any work at the time
A typical day at work was very peaceful.. I learned how to clean businesses after hours... The management was good... The co workers was awesome to work with. The hardest part about this job was there was hardly any work. The most enjoyable part about this job was working for the people I was working for.
Productive Place
Data Specialist (Former Employee), Durham NcMay 9, 2014
I worked part time. Hard at times, but good management and good co-workers
The staff was nice and the hours were flexible, but that's about all.
Custodian (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLApril 16, 2014
I was unable to get any benefits and I was told I would receive a raise after 60 days and I worked there 8 months and didn't receive one. There was also no professional training. I was unsatisfied.
Franchisee of Jani-King
Franchise Owner (Current Employee), Kansas CityApril 11, 2014
Pros: work on my own.
Cons: have not been able to make any profits
Have been unable to get this opportunity worked out to become a viable and profitable business.
Fun Work place
As environmental service/ House keeper (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNApril 6, 2014
Good place to work but most of time the company franchise to individual owners and is hard to get enough hours and also there is no benefit or vacation time
Fun place to work
Cleaner - Cleaning Cinemas (Former Employee), Midland, WAMarch 7, 2014
great boss, easy going staff, all in all great place to work!
friendly people
Janitorial Supervisor (Former Employee), Crowley, TXFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: hr lunches
Cons: and coffee
I had 3 people working under me and they where hard workers and the were always on time and they listed to me when I told them the work plans for the day they were on it and they did what they had to do because I go to work to work not to play or have fun I go to work and nothing more and nothing less
fun and easy going work place
Appointment Setter (Former Employee), Portsmouth, VAFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: take lunch at your own hour
Cons: 401k
small department. Family organization. marketing field.independant business. pay twice a month part time hours
Housekeeping
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAFebruary 10, 2014
I worked as a Housekeeping professional in a hospital in Virginia. Mopping, sweeping, and basic cleaning all over the hospital.
Commerical cleaning
Co-franchise owner (Former Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: owning our own company
Cons: high turn over
This was a franchisee opportunity but the turn-over in employees were to high to ensure quality service. Since we believe in a standard of excellence for ourselves that we could not deliver to our customers we sold the business.
no ping pong table to enjoy
Operator/Owner (Former Employee), San Jose, Ca.January 15, 2014
Pros: free lunch sometimes
Cons: short breaks...
Always hard. Learned to train people. Good management. Co-workers are excellent workers. The hardest part of the job is that work hard all the time. The most enjoyable part of the job is that start the job at anytime after 5:00 at night. And no Sunday's work...
Not much to say here
Medical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Addison, TXDecember 19, 2013
Pros: great training environment
Cons: management does not communicate with reps in the field very well.
Company did not have a very good sales force* communication between Sales executives and upper level management was fair to midland, often times we were not on the same page. As a result sales were very low, company down sized, many jobs were lost. Company is a good solid company, but needs to adapt to change better in order to compete with the competition.
n/a
Data Entry (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 15, 2013
Very nice people to work for. Don't have much to say about the company.

About Jani-King Int'l

Jani-King fights its royal battle with mop and broom. The company, which has more than 12,000 franchised businesses around the – Read more