Jani-King Int'l

Jani-King Int'l Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive work environment with strong team component
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Halifax, NSMay 23, 2014
At Jani King I was responsible for managing any client concerns as well as contacting clients on a scheduled basis to ensure they were please with their cleaning services. I would then touch base with the franchise owners responsible for the cleaning and give them a review.

During my time at Jani King, I also did site inspections for larger clients – more... and interviewed new potential franchise owners and cleaning staff. I was also responsible for covering reception, data entry, database maintenance, and recording meeting minutes.

I think the most challenging thing about my job with Jani King was that I found there were not enough hours in a day to complete everything I was responsible for completing. I also found this to be one of the most enjoyable parts of the job. I enjoy being busy and working under pressure.

Overall, Jani King offered me a lot of great experience, and I enjoyed working with the team. – less
not applicable
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBMay 2, 2014
-General Cleaning duties
-work fast, pay attention to detail.
-friendly coworkers, helping always if needed
-working under pressure
-meeting new people
Well organized and established franchise that serves commercial cleaning at different locations
FRANCHISE OWNER (Current Employee), Markham, ONAugust 11, 2013
Pros: several contracts
Cons: very fast turnover customers
*Commercial cleaning starts at 6pm.
*Chere is a lot of detail to be covered by your crew when it comes to cleaning.
*Management of several crew
*Critics from customers, especially for accounts that employees use for 24/7
*The acknowledgement of a good job.
Lots of work for the money paid!
Subcontract Cleaner (Former Employee), Greater Napanee, ONDecember 11, 2012
Pros: could work undisturbed most times, set your own start time.
Cons: late nights! bad weather for driving!
Work Started with Dust-mopping and washroom cleaning, Mopping Vacuuming! I learned to have a keener eye for what needs to be cleaned! Managment! My Imediate Boss Was Great! The Franchisee Owner not so much! Co-workers were a lot of fun! Hardest part of the Job. Late nights! Most enjoyable seeing the results of your work!
It was a basic janitorial job, go from building to building
Janitor (Former Employee), Kamloops, BCDecember 3, 2012
Pros: he made my hours very flexable.
Cons: the 12 hour nights sometimes.
A typical night was cleaning variuos building a night. I learned how to make my self a better janitor. I didn't have any co-workers. The hardest part was when a viechle broke down. The enjoyable part of the job was when there was no complaints from the cleaning client.
Not worth it
Cleaner (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2012
Pros: no taxes
Cons: no workers comp
You get payed as a contractor. The hours are not set. You only work when they call you in
can take over your life
Commercial cleaner (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSNovember 16, 2012
The company itself is not managed well, the work is very hard and the weak should not apply.
Overall I enjoy working with my employer and they are easy to work with.
cleaner (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 29, 2012
Pros: sometimes and we gather and party once a year except for birthday celebrations.
Cons: before sometimes, i work long hours but not anymore because iam working on one account for 4 hours daily for 6 days.
It's fun and I work independently without a supervisor. I only report if they let me do things that is not in the contract.My co-workers are all professional and they are nice to work with. The hardest part of the work was to see clients not using the washroom properly.
another day with clean work area
Cleaner (Former Employee), Fredericton, NBJuly 29, 2012
Pros: having a break when needed
Cons: not having time to have a coffee break
Going from on customer to another cleaning commerical areas.Learning that not all building are cleaned the same.
Working with others is better than working alone.The hardest part of a job is trying to get there on time when there is a winter storm going on. Enjoying that my shift is over and everyone is happy with my work.
managing
Franchise owner (Former Employee), Orange, CAAugust 9, 2014
Pros: meeting with office managers in different locations
Cons: high expenses on driving and cleaning material
sales and bidding new accounts.
managing existing accounts.
environment was pleasant also co-workers were great
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee), Kenner, LAJuly 29, 2014
A typical day included daily cleaning became familiar with various cleaning equipment and different techniques from others.
alright work place ,demanding clients,loss of family time missed events.
Janitor (Current Employee), Eugene, ORJuly 22, 2014
Pros: hours /money/shcedule
Cons: pay/gas to get to work/clients/locations
Overal I am very happy with janiking but there is a lot to be desired and I feel I have out grown this job and I wish to advance with or into another job ,feels like a thankless job but I can't complain pays the bills in these hard times.
good work place
Receptionist (Former Employee), Addison,txJuly 20, 2014
Pros: easy, friendly people, good work enviroment
Jani King International is a world national cleaning company. They been in business since 1969. They clean for AT&T Stadium also they clean for Texas Ranger Stadium. This is a good company to work for they have good management staff they treat you like family.
jani king good working enviorment
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 10, 2014
Pros: yes, free lunches
my typical day at jani king was pretty much good as any work out there. I learn a lot from knowing nothing to a lot like from building cubicles to tearing them down. well, theres a lot to say about jani king. Management was also great. great communication and everything. co workers were also fun to be around and great to work with. there was nothing – more... hard about working for jani king. its was a great job I had. – less
Job Satisfaction
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Adelaide, SAJuly 9, 2014
Pros: same
Cons: same
Established Telemarketing process for setting up appointments.
Created a Presentation Folder in Presenting the Jani King Story.
Then Creating the Proposal for Finalising the business of the cleaning contracts.
Easy going
Supervisor (Current Employee), Durham, NCJuly 7, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Your typical work day for Jani-King is very laid back, but at the same time tedious.Working for Jani-King you'll learn to pay attention to detail because when cleaning business offices and commercial accounts you have to make sure that you don't miss anything. Being apart of management I have to make sure that all my employees are up to par, and fulfill – more... all of their duties in a timely and orderly fashion. The hardest part of this job is making sure that all my employees share the same passion that I have for this organization. The most enjoyable part of this job is when I receive emails from my accounts saying how satisfied they are with our service. – less
Janitorial Cleaner (Former Employee), Moncks Corner, SCJuly 7, 2014
Pros: short periodic breaks
Cons: not enough hours at times of the year
Not bad for a part time job.
Janitor (Former Employee), Norcross, GaJuly 3, 2014
I worked the night shifts, part-time, 5 nights a week, during a break from school. The work was not too hard. I found it easy to catch on and keep up. My manager was not very professional, which I personally did not like, but some people would not mind. Overall, I was happy to have the opportunity to gain work experience.
i missed this job
Building and Office Cleaner (Former Employee), bowieJune 26, 2014
Pros: very easy
Cons: no break
i had fun and i missed my job. always work in pairs. my coworker and i get along so well. work and talk or crack jokes.
busy place to work,but fun and exciting
Technician (Former Employee), Rolling Meadows, ILJune 25, 2014
maintain order when needed help escort guest to cars guard monies that travel within the casino

1 2 3 4 5

About Jani-King Int'l

Jani-King fights its royal battle with mop and broom. The company, which has more than 12,000 franchised businesses around the – Read more