Jamison Furnace LTD is seeking a: Residential HVAC Service Technician
Jamison Furnace LTD offers design, sales, installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement of residential HVAC, water heating, and gasfitting equipment and systems to Calgary AB and the surrounding area.
We pride ourselves delivering a quality product at a fair price, with exceptional customer service, and focus on the continual development of strong customer relationships and loyalty, and investment in employees and systems necessary to cost-effectively and efficiently manage the business.
- Your primary duties will center around diagnosing and repairing faulting furnaces, and other residential HVAC equipment and systems, in existing homes.
- You will be responsible for creating a positive relationship with customers as you professionally repair equipment and systems in their homes.
- You will be responsible for helping apprentices develop into well-rounded journeymen with versatile skill sets, committed to the highest standards of craftsmanship, technical proficiency, and customer service through apprenticeship training and personal mentoring.
- Represent Jamison Furnace in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call; you are a proud ambassador for our company.
- Appliance installation, maintenance and repairs for residential customers in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes.
- General and other inspections of all types of appliances for residential users.
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Explain the value of Jamison Furnace products and services on every call.
- Mentor and train apprentices.
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor or designate.
Qualifications, Abilities & Experience:
- Must be well experienced with repairing residential HVAC equipment and systems, and able to perform the diagnosis and repair predominantly without assistance.
- Must be indentured as an apprentice, or hold a Journeyman Certificate, as a Refrigeration/Air Conditioning Mechanic, Sheet Metal Worker, Plumber, or Gasfitter, with Red Seal designation and Refrigeration/AC being preferred.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Be willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required.
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position, i.e. occasional lifting of 60 kg, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Must maintain company vehicle to neat clean and safe standard.
- Must have own tools.
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check, Behavioral/Personality Profile Exam, and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. These checks must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Jamison Furnace LTD offers design, sales, installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement of residential HVAC, water heating, and...