Your Day Will Go By Fast In Our Busy Office In This Diversified Position
We are a successful stable company over 50 years old in an importing /manufacturing environment located in the False Creek area of Vancouver and are seeking a special person for our diversified position of Administrative Assistant with Customer Service and A/R collection experience to join our fast paced team. We are offering a long term career position along with a competitive salary in a friendly team environment.
Qualities successful candidate should have:
- You are a well rounded professional with minimum of 10 years experience in Administrative, Customer Service and A/R Collections duties with longevity in each of your previous jobs
- Pleasant voice with Superior verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficient with Outlook, MS Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to prioritize and organize numerous tasks while working to meet deadlines
- Recent solid practical knowledge and experience of computerized customer service systems (knowledge of SAGE Accpac would be an asset)
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing superior Administrative Support including responding to emails, creating and maintaining spreadsheets, creating documentation for the company and taking dictation over the phone
- Providing superior Customer Service, dealing with incoming phone calls, educating clients on company’s product, programs, prices, and lead-times.
- Offering options on phone inquiries while maintaining a consistent and professional manner in all dealings with customers.
- Interacting with other departments to answer or resolve client inquiries and follow-up on projects.
- Entering orders, maintaining customer profiles, running various reports to assist in day-to day activities
- Maintaining a credit profile on all customer accounts for granting credit approval
- Calling overdue customer accounts to collect money or arrange payment terms
We offer a competitive salary based on your experience as well as an interesting, diversified position in a fast paced team atmosphere. If you have a stable and successful track record, along with the qualifications and skills required, please email your resume along with your current and last salary and a cover letter explaining why you should be considered for this position.
Visit our website at www.jamesrmoder.com
Indeed - 15 months ago