ARE YOU A MULTI TASKER WHO ENJOYS A FAST PACED WORK ENVIROMENT?
If yes, then we are looking for you! We are a very stable 50 year old company in an importing /manufacturing environment located in the False Creek area of Vancouver and are seeking a special person for our diversified position of Administrative Assistant with Customer Service and A/R collection experience to join our fast paced team. We are offering a for a long term career position.
The successful candidate should have:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Administrative, Customer Service and A/R Collections duties
- High Proficiency with Outlook, MS Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to prioritize and organize numerous tasks while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Superior verbal and written English communication skills
- Solid practical knowledge and experience of computerized customer service systems (knowledge of SAGE Accpac would be an asset)
- Once familiarized, the ability to maintain an understanding of the company’s systems, programs and services
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing superior Administrative Support including responding to emails, creating and maintaining spreadsheets, creating documentation for the company and taking dictation over the phone
- Providing superior Customer Service to incoming phone calls, educating clients on company’s product, programs, prices, and lead-times
- Converting customer inquiries into orders while maintaining a consistent and professional manner in all dealings with customers
- Interacting with other departments to resolve client issues and follow-up on projects
- Entering orders, maintaining customer profiles, running various reports to assist in day-to day activities
- Maintaining a credit profile on all customer account for granting credit approval
- Calling overdue customer accounts to collect money and arrange payment terms
We offer competitive salary based on your experience as well as an interesting, diversified position in a fast paced team atmosphere. If you have a stable and successful track record, along with the qualifications and skills required, please email your resume along with your current or last salary and a cover letter explaining why you should be considered for this position.
Visit our website at www.jamesrmoder.com
Indeed - 21 months ago