James Electric Motor Services is a sales service and warranty depot for pumps, motors, fans and blowers. Along with maintaining an extensive inventory of replacement bearings, seals, shafts, impellers, gaskets, fans, controls, motors and other replacement parts for immediate service of your pumps and electric motors we also offer the ability to redesign and rebuild motors and pumps to your exact specifications.
We are currently looking for a Full-time Shipper/Receiver to join our team.
- Ongoing communication with transportation companies to ensure the most efficient and cost effective method of transportation is used
- Tracking shipments/orders as required
- Filling out waybills, damage claims, and customs papers
- Package, label and load freight in a freight is packaged, labeled, a safe and correct manner as per company health and safety program
- Receive all shipments and enter into inventory
- Mark damaged goods and record on the accompanying waybills
- Obtain return authorization numbers are from our suppliers
- Ordering shipping materials as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum Grade 12 education and six months of related experience
- Forklift experience and current forklift certification
- Basic Computer skills
- Well organized
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task
We offer a full benefit package after successfully completing your probationary period along with a competitive wage per hour. If you are interested in joining our team, and you meet the minimum qualifications please apply to hr @ jameselectric.ca or drop by in person to 4020 8 street SE.
James Electric Motor Services is a sales service and warranty depot for pumps, motors, fans and blowers. Along with maintaining an extensive...