James Electric Motor Services Ltd. Is a Western Canadian industry leader in providing replacements, repairs, installation, maintenance and retrofits for pumps, electric motors, fans and blowers.
For 40 years, James Electric has been a customer driven organization that strives to provide excellent customer service, quality parts, service and repairs from our Calgary based facility.
We are currently looking for a Full time Receptionist to join our team.
Our employees enjoy stable employment, we promote from within, offer a competitive compensation, pension plan, and group benefits.
- Answer 10 lines Switchboard and direct all calls to appropriate departments
- Daily Bank Deposit - run end of day reports- close out all machines- prepare/make Bank Deposit
- Accounts Receivable – set up new accounts- post daily A/R cheques
- Warranty and Customer invoicing
- Open and distribute Daily Mail
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Professional Telephone Manner and proven ability to manage a very busy switchboard
- Excellent Customer Service skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to Multi-Task and work under pressure
- Typing, minimum 50 wpm.
- Detail oriented, accurate and proficient using an adding machine
- Computer literate using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Internet
- Must have good listening skills
- Must have ability to take direction and work in a team environment
- Must be able to meet deadlines and complete projects in a timely manner
- Must be proactive and look for ways to improve efficiency and enhance service to customers
If you are interested in joining our team, and you meet the minimum qualifications please apply to hr @jameselectric.ca
James Electric Motor Services is a sales service and warranty depot for pumps, motors, fans and blowers. Along with maintaining an extensive...