The role of Software Test Automation Engineer is to ensure the quality of the applications and software features based on project requirements.
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITY / DUTIES:
The Software Test Automation Engineer candidate will:
- Analyze new features/requirements in the system software platform release and develop test cases for various types of test phases/activities.
- Work with development teams to develop unit level test cases, regression tests, API test code, test applications and test architecture.
- Automate performance and functional test cases.
- Coordinate with offsite Test Center for the Testing/Validation of test cases software releases.
- Execute test cases in leading projects, and support project related post-test root cause analysis.
- Open defect reports and coordinate with development teams to resolve the software issues.
- Analyze Performance, Stability and Stress testing on phone software releases.
- Involve in technical peer review.
- Continuously improve process in test system development, maintenance, and integration with product projects and test tool development.
REQUIRED (MUST-HAVE) MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
The Software Test Automation Engineer will possess:
- 5+ years software QA experience including end to end testing of applications, APIs, and UI.
- 5+ years of experience in Test Architecture, Test Case, Test Code and Test Plan development for Software Requirements/Features.
- 1+ years testing experience on an Android platform.
- 2+ years experience programming in Java.
- 2+ years experience in writing automation scripts using Bash or Python.
- Working experience with JUnit test framework.
- Experience in different Test Phases – Feature Test, Regression Test, System Test, and/or Field Test.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of testing methodologies, industry tools, and best practices.
- Working experience in white-box testing on multi-tier architectures.
- Working experience in automating black-box tests.
- Working experience with Linux and Android.
- Ability to travel internationally about 5% of work time.
- Knowledge of JIRA.
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with git.
- Experience with Android UI test automation tools.
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Able to work in a structured process driven organization with minimal supervision.
- Proactive, has a positive attitude.
- Quick thinker and innovative. Solutions oriented.
Indeed - 21 months ago
Jamdeo is a Joint Venture between Flextronics International and Hisense Group. Started in January of 2012, Jamdeo uses a unique blend of...