Oakville, Ontario ǀ Part-Time ǀ Accounting Assistant
As a part time accounting assistant you will be working closely with the Senior Accountant on multiple projects. As the accounting assistant you will be responsible for creating and maintaining journal entries, preparing online payments, assist in account analysis, as well as expense statements reimbursement. During certain times of your employment you will be assisting the Senior Accountant with preparing financial reports for company shareholders. As Jamdeo is a quickly growing organization your duties and responsibilities may increase.
We ask applicants to be available to work at least 2 days a week.
Skills, Knowledge and Educational Requirements
- Post Secondary Education- preferably in Accounting or Finance
- 1 – 2 years of accounting experience. Additional education may be substituted for experience
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping practices
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Ability to problem solve
- Able provide quality work in tight deadlines
- Proven to work diligently
- Very good organizational and time management skills
- Pays attention to small details
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Able to read and write in Chinese (Considered An Asset)