Our client in Vancouver is looking to add a new Paralegal to their Personal Injury group. They are seeking a legal administrative assistant with 1 - 3 year's Plaintiff Personal Injury experience.
Preference will be given to individuals with fluency in Punjabi as an additional language. Previous experience as an ICBC adjuster or case manager would also be an asset.
- Assembling new client packages
- Working on Plaintiff Personal Injury
- Phoning clients to remind them of medical appointments
- Phoning in trial dates to trial division
- Set client appointment for discovery preparation
- Setting medical assessments
- Hold the Legal Administrative Assistant’s diploma
- Ideally have 1 to 3 years of legal experience in Plaintiff Personal Injury [However; general civil litigation or ICBC defence experience would also be valuable.
- Excellent written and spoken English essential
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word and Outlook 2010)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Candidate should recognize the importance of following up requests/demands in a time-sensitive manner.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those initially selected will be contacted directly. All applicants will receive an email confirmation indicating receipt of their application.
Jacobsen Secretarial Services is a licensed, full-service recruitment, staffing, and human resource agency located in Surrey. We strive to uphold the highest standards of ethics in our business practices. We’re very pleased that this year marks our 21st anniversary in successfully bringing individuals and businesses together.
For more information about us, please visit our website at: www.jacobsensecretarial.com